Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

needtogetaas said:
So here is what we are going to do. We are going to make this nice and simple for both the members and the mods/admen.

If you think you know a member is no longer here because of AR. Then go talk to ef frank just like GS told you to do. Do not announce it here in this thread or on this board. If you do It will get deleted and you will get a warning.

Thank you

The guy to PM is EF Frank.

please make sure to give him details about who you and and why you were banned.

GUARDIAN said:
division I & pro rugby star.

I didn’t realize it until someone pointed out his real name, but I played (well was on the same all star team, he didn’t play much) rugby with him with the North East Collegiate All Stars. He was sooooo freakin’ good he only started on game on short schedule. We all wondered how he made the team at all!!! He couldn’t have made the starting A Side for any of the teams in the New England Div 1 schools.

Reactions: AAP
i guess it was reported by him that he played in New Zealand but that in reality he only coached or some shit like that.

in any case i have never personally had a problem with the man so i have a hard time bashing him. but if every bad thing about him is true then he has got what is coming to him.

blackthunder said:
I didn’t realize it until someone pointed out his real name, but I played (well was on the same all star team, he didn’t play much) rugby with him with the North East Collegiate All Stars. He was sooooo freakin’ good he only started on game on short schedule. We all wondered how he made the team at all!!! He couldn’t have made the starting A Side for any of the teams in the New England Div 1 schools.

velvett said:
You forgot his claim to be a Mensa member.
:rolleyes:

What a joke... lol

Never liked the guy and couldnt undertand why EF was getting involved with him but business was business I guess. Thank God he's gone and his armchair knowledge too...

GUARDIAN said:
i guess it was reported by him that he played in New Zealand but that in reality he only coached or some shit like that.

in any case i have never personally had a problem with the man so i have a hard time bashing him. but if every bad thing about him is true then he has got what is coming to him.

He was fired from coaching.

gjohnson5 said:
And that's a damn shame getting fired from coaching JV...

Fired and kicked out of living there as well from what was reported on that other long thread. Speculated that it was all because of his roid obsession.

AAP said:
He was fired from coaching.

and from his relationship too.

Reactions: AAP
Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

needtogetaas said:
Lets not think mods are dumb. We all know why people were banned and they were not all banned for AR. Drrman was not banned because of AR.

why was he banned? he seemed like a good bro

Top Bottom