Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Its all drama that if it can not be resolved between the two sides needs to go to court to get someone to resolve for them.

There are always two sides to every story and sure Antony, Brian and whoever else is involved have their side as well as this side. Who is right or wrong is for the attourney to resolve.

IMHO i would let George and his team resolve it direct and all the drama should be kept away from the boards. If it can be resolved - great if not then let the lawyers resolve for you. Then when the result has been obtained and no more appeals then announce.

Until then let them get on with Steroid.com and Elitefitness get on with their business.

There is no benefit doing all the dirty washing in public as it serves no use or benefit as you will always get people that see the opposite.

This is a matter for behind closed doors IMHO and should not effect the business of Elitefitness.com or steroid.com until resolved

Wrongun!

Galaxy said:
Tony Roberts was my 2nd favorite internet character......I mean where to start......the bad ink.......the gay pic with his pit bull(Screams extension of his penis)............posing in the underarmour with dbs.............NO MUSCLE TONE WHAT SO EVER...........Douch bag................loser................any site that had a Shout Box, check out who posted the most? yep AR.LOL

Phil Hernon really needs to go curb stomp that pencil neck geek.

Great idea to invite back those who were banned.
yes...yes....DEFINATELY YES :artist:

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

humble said:
I know alot of good bros that used to be here; Drrman and many others.
Lets not think mods are dumb. We all know why people were banned and they were not all banned for AR. Drrman was not banned because of AR.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

small but working on it said:
I agree it sucks what happened. There are some heartless people out there and will trample anyone to get ahead.

I have been a member for several yrs and have seen some peeps come and go. The one thing that does bother me is all the advertising. It started out simple enough and I know there are bills to be paid but it has continued to the point that it is nearly as bad as the magazines. I mean it seems like every week there are new, incredible products being released to this forum. I think they should be in the supplements section but what do I know right. I will say the fact that the flaming has been nipped and there arent back and forth threads for pages at a time just bashing has improved the site. I also find useful info all the time and it has helped me tremendously. I have been around and the site has changed but you can always find bros on here willing to help and that have useful info. The EF board is still the best out there.
That was one of the best changes we made in the last month on aas. Getting rid of all the useless flaming.

Now even though you will see threads about sponsor products the aas board still flows and info is easy to find. No sorting threw 20 pages of fighting to get it.

blackthunder said:
There are plenty of people who were not banned because of Conners, but left on their own because of him.
True. I think the mods know who is who though.

It's a good thing that they filed in Texas. There is a new state rule that states that a defendant can recoup his legal expenses from the plaintiff once the defendants initiate a reasonable settlement offer and the plaintiff refuses ---see

http://www.aaplaw.com/publications/HB4.pdf

I discovered this last year when I was sued by a bull-headed asshole. The lawsuit hung over my head for three years until we put this into action...it cleared things up quickly and got that jerk out of my life, mainly because he had something to lose.

Your lawyers will likely not tell you about this rule because it will limit their legal fees, sorry to say. I found it on my own after paying thousands to my attorney. Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom