Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Raped George Spe

Hello all,
I know this is not the greeting forum but I figured this is the correct thread none the less...
I have lurked around here on EF for many years. Although I have never really wanted to post or add to this forum because of the fact that I did not like anything about Anthony Roberts. I have felt for a very long time that he was nothing more than a complete Asshat. When I voiced such opinion of him years ago on steroid . com's forum board, I was banned so fast.... anyway.
I am now a member and have been for quite some time at Anabolex. This is my second home it seem, and I enjoy pretty much everyone there. Although I have wanted to drop in here at EF every now and then, I just never could because of the affiliation with AR.
George,
It is to bad that your dealings with him had to be like this, but it is also good to see the parting taking place. Now I might actually be able to stop by and say hi every now and then.
To all at Elite..... your better. See ya'll around.

Rock

Last edited:
Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Raped George Spe

Several of us over at rxmuscle.com have joined the cause of exposing these scammers Brian Clapp and Anthony Roberts, and to eventually bring them down, ultimately resulting in a criminal prosecution. Justice will prevail in the end.

Top Bottom