Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

O what I rmember why you were banned now. You broke the rules bro. Can't help you good night.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

There are still some things at EF that I honestly do not like, like having to pay to use the search button via Platinum Membership. Every post I read about all the products (And there are SO many these days) being advertised here, Is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher at this point. Blah Blah Blah, this supplement is so great and will change you and the world around you. and I don't liek whe a post is deleted and no one has the balls to step and say, "I deleted it."
That being said, I would never have learned as much as I do now. I would never have met such a great community of people. I would have never gotten to know some of this people a lil better. I am currently studying to be a personal trainer and do that as a living, as a career path, and honestly EF has played somewhat of a role in that as well. I myself and this community will stand behind you and help you out in any way we can George. This is a great place with great people.

I here you on the Charlie Brown thing. Probably should move the supplement talk to the appropriate forum and keep it out of the AAS forum. But I am guilty of it myself. Ive asked about stuff not related to gear just cus I know it will get the attention in the AAS forum.

I honestly think the banner ads garner enough attention without all the threads.

I mean, if I started talking about GNC Mega Man it wouldnt be kept in the AAS forum.

just saying..................

But back on point......

yes Tony Roberts is a wanna bee

AND TONY I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT KINDA MONEY YOU MADE BEING A DOUCHE. YOU WONT HAVE A PENNY OF IT IN 3 YEARS I GUARANTEE.

???

Why propose something so generous? Because I learned from my attorney that it would be far cheaper to give them everything we got from Dino’s book than to fight the lawsuit in Texas. And I learned that the most they could conceivably expect to win would be $750 to $30,000 – and probably a lot closer to $750 than $30K. In exchange, both Brian and Anthony would have to agree to drop their lawsuit and agree not to sue us again over anything else that had happened in the past.

Let me give you my take on this board and the people on here.

Keep in mind I have been on here for a little over a year. I know, not much time at all.

Last year, I decided I wanted to do gear. I did some searching on the internet and found this site.

BEFORE coming to this site, I didn't know anything about gear. I had no idea what was out there or the dangers involved with using it.

THIS SITE AND GREAT BRO'S LIKE NEEDTOO not only saved me a ton of money from the enevitiable scamming I would have fallen for, but with the knowledge and experience here, probably saved my life.

So it's a year later, I am still hitting the gym, still learning, still getting to know people, and I still haven't used ANY gear yet. Physically, I am not ready for it yet.

I am sure there are a lot of people on this site that would have either gotten ripped off or injured or possibley killed if this site wasn't around. This is a great site and I am happy to see that it is up and running. Pardon my language, but %^&* those %^%$#* from the roid store that are only interested in ripping people off.

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

George Spellwin said:
I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.

Having been a lawyer for 7 years now i have seen a bit--some business decisions are made that may not look the best in hind sight---

BUT

it is actions like this that set you and EF above the rest.

I am behind you 100%--kick his ass (legally, of course).

Last edited:
I agree it sucks what happened. There are some heartless people out there and will trample anyone to get ahead.

I have been a member for several yrs and have seen some peeps come and go. The one thing that does bother me is all the advertising. It started out simple enough and I know there are bills to be paid but it has continued to the point that it is nearly as bad as the magazines. I mean it seems like every week there are new, incredible products being released to this forum. I think they should be in the supplements section but what do I know right. I will say the fact that the flaming has been nipped and there arent back and forth threads for pages at a time just bashing has improved the site. I also find useful info all the time and it has helped me tremendously. I have been around and the site has changed but you can always find bros on here willing to help and that have useful info. The EF board is still the best out there.

Top Bottom