Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

George Spellwin said:
I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.
Love it.

This is really wanting to make me write a book now. What would that e-book be about? Ugly people telling everyone how to be beautiful and not ugly-scary looking?

The sad reality is that where these types of boards and businesses have been low on the public radar could now be wide open for the national media to mention and to be demonized. If this happens, the accuser I would assume would run a much greater risk because of board names and store names. I find all of this to be frivelous idiocy to be taken to court. For some, the love of money will always be that person's undoing. Some people call it Karma, but I call it the Law of the Harvest. You will reap what you sew, and if you sew to the wind you will reap the whirlwind.

If I was the other team, I would never put such a thing on the books or open to the public for public scrutiny. I would hire someone if I had to so that I could out-market the competition. The visiting team is just willing to take everything from the downlow to the uphigh and ruin it for everyone. Greedy people and people who do not think for themselves have an insatiable issue with a knee jerk.

People may look at my reply and say, "The Feds are probably already crawling all over this board and every board out there too." Well, yeah, duh. I don't think CNN, Fox News, and other major outlets have caught much wind about this for them to get their estrogen on like Donkey Kong. I am simply amazed that another entity is so willing to screw everyone over rather than trying to compete and market better.

Drama unleashes drama on those who create drama. The law of the harvest.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

George Spellwin said:
I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.

wow...

I respect that.

I will share that with others I know.

They DID rape you. good thing rape was only metaphoric. an actual raping would be disturbing on a whole different level. Fuck those guys.

This is very unfortunate. I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to work this out George.

That's not true. I've been here a short while, I'm non plat and I have found that these guys treat me just as well as any other. Lots of the plats have been here a long while and are good friends on the site, so maybe there's not the same level of friendship, but nobody will look down on you unless you are an ass, an idiot, or break the rules. Be an ass or break the rules and you're gone. If you're an idiot people will correct you, disagre with you, and argue with you until you learn the right stuff. Then you'll no longer be an idiot and have a lot more knowledge. Isn't that what it's all about? Gaining knowledge to enhance our bodys and reach our goals.

I just never understood why needto has a fetish with weiners, stiffys and exceptionally large dildoes when he edits a post. :rainbow: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dabuffguy said:
That's not true. I've been here a short while, I'm non plat and I have found that these guys treat me just as well as any other. Lots of the plats have been here a long while and are good friends on the site, so maybe there's not the same level of friendship, but nobody will look down on you unless you are an ass, an idiot, or break the rules. Be an ass or break the rules and you're gone. If you're an idiot people will correct you, disagre with you, and argue with you until you learn the right stuff. Then you'll no longer be an idiot and have a lot more knowledge. Isn't that what it's all about? Gaining knowledge to enhance our bodys and reach our goals.

I just never understood why needto has a fetish with weiners, stiffys and exceptionally large dildoes when he edits a post. :rainbow: :)

sorry bro, tried to give you a free week

Sorry but this user has already received this gift before. One can only have this once! Please select another recepient. Thank you!

dabuffguy said:

Forget that guy bro. He is brainwashed by the axes of evil. He prob thinks I had something to do with him getting banned to.

They prob got wind of GS saying something about bringing back old members. So now they are going to send the troll army over here to try and slip some of them in.

Whats the sadist part is its prob some one I liked and thought was a friend. Lots of guys over there like that.

all i can say is that i still love this place

and will continue to support it by helping members in my free time

swole said:
all i can say is that i still love this place

and will continue to support it by helping members in my free time
Ef will always love you swole.

Top Bottom