Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

lartinos said:
You should have never gotten involved with that douche bag to begin with.
I know! damn! I mean come on, how many people complained about the roid store? and almost everyone knew the kind of guy roberts was.

Sorry to hear that George.I think everyone here will stand behind U and the Board.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

blackthunder said:
Makes me think all the people who were banned for trying to point out what a tool Conners was should be invited back!!

A lot of people were banned, or flamed or "blacklisted" as it were, over that rip off....

A lot of mods/members here stuck up for them as "sponsors" and how we shoudlnt bash them ie- tell the truth...

it was def a poor time in the history of this board and there were also some very trusted members of the community lost out of the whole ordeal ...

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

get456 said:
A lot of people were banned, or flamed or "blacklisted" as it were, over that rip off....

A lot of mods/members here stuck up for them as "sponsors" and how we shoudlnt bash them ie- tell the truth...

it was def a poor time in the history of this board and there were also some very trusted members of the community lost out of the whole ordeal ...

I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.

George Spellwin said:
I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.

That's a very classy move.
Thank you.

Wow this is tragic... I have read this site for years as its the only sane board on the net as far as reliable, down to Earth BB diet & training information.

I only recently registered an account and I would HATE to see EF go away after just a decade. EF is the best board by FAR!!! :worried:

Tony Roberts was my 2nd favorite internet character......I mean where to start......the bad ink.......the gay pic with his pit bull(Screams extension of his penis)............posing in the underarmour with dbs.............NO MUSCLE TONE WHAT SO EVER...........Douch bag................loser................any site that had a Shout Box, check out who posted the most? yep AR.LOL

Phil Hernon really needs to go curb stomp that pencil neck geek.

Great idea to invite back those who were banned.

Top Bottom