Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

i read the article but i cant read the 9 pages of replys so sorry if this has been said...like they said before the war in iraq... 1 bullet (to rid saddam) will cost 2 cents a war would cost a fortune

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

xrsist said:
why was he banned? he seemed like a good bro
Not the place bro. You know you can talk to me in pm's

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

NickyE3 said:
I got knocked 4 grand worth of K for the same thing

o well
:rolleyes:
This should make up for it.

Thank you for your donation! 'NickyE3' has now 180151 karma and site received 2000 tax out of your 20000 donation.

myfault said:
man that sucks...
what a bunch of greedy pricks.

sucks for me becasue i was talking crap about the "fake roid store" and i got all this negative k from Big Rick Rock for it.
Thank you for your donation! 'myfault' has now 16855 karma and site received 2000 tax out of your 20000 donation.

The user 'myfault' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Enjoy.... :heart: :heart:

needtogetaas said:
This should make up for it.

Thank you for your donation! 'NickyE3' has now 180151 karma and site received 2000 tax out of your 20000 donation.

Good Lord Need2
Thanks but I didn't need that.

I havent been around here much for the past few months, but I think that is going to change. :chomp:

First off,...thanks to Advisor_X for getting me to come back over there! Much respect my friend!!!

This is disgusting to say the least! I'm very sorry that you are having to go through with this whole thing GS! It makes me sick to my stomach to think that there is scum out there like this. Although....there are numerous members of the community who have known AR was scum for quite some time! I have also been around for a very very long time on these boards. Starting with an original Jeff S site (A.COM) And one thing that has proven itself is that Karma does catch up with people like AR! It will!

If you don't mind I would like to post the letter you outlined at the sites I admin and mod at. Maybe people will finally open there eyes and see what a low life these guys are!

S

Galaxy said:
Needto I think I lost like 100000 karma myself. Think you could hook me back up? ;)
How about I send you a cock pic and we call it even :qt:

Top Bottom