Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

disadvantages of juicing too early

R

rickcorso

Hey bros,

Ive heard alot of advice about how its not good to juice if you havent reached your genetic potential. Im just curious to why this is true. I mean, if you have your diet right, your training right and youve done the research, whats the harm of starting young (and getting a jump start)? Right now im 19. I plan on doing my first cycle sometime in the future. I started training awhile back but just got serious now. My diet/training is top notch. My only prob is that Im sure I havent reached my potential. So I want to know what would be the disadvantages if I juiced now (which I probably wont do). Will I not retain my gains? Will my potential be limited if I lose my gains? SOmeone told me that if I were to juice now, Id gain some mass, then probably lose it and then I would be limited to the size I am now (if I were to stay natural from then on).

Dont use it until you need it, if you can still gain well naturally which you should be able to at 19...then hold off for a bit and save it for when it will work more for you. I wouldnt go near the stuff unless you have been training at least 3 years consistant and dieting at least a year.

I think the biggest problem with young guys juicing is that typically they are not that dialed into their bodies. I trained for 6 years naturally and it took probably 4 before I REALLY became intuned to how/what my body needed to grow well. Typically they are not where they could reach naturally and just too impatient. I think it takes many years before you can really learn to read your body completely. And most guys with 1-2 years training just aren't there yet. There are some exceptions of course (I have met one, but only one).

I still dont understand why its bad to juice early. I dont see what the advantage of waiting and growing naturally is. Are the gains you get from juice different than what you get naturally? Can you not gain naturally after youve juiced? What exactly is someone losing by juicing early? Please enlighten me :)

Last edited:
this has been discussed quite a few times(what hasn't, right). But besides physiological affects, I think people who are younger are not fully aware of the psychological affects.
I am honestly against anyone taking AS younger than 22(unless there is some monetary benefits..i.e. pro-ball or a modeling contract) because the body is undergoing hormonal changes naturally already. Now, something else is added to the mix. The result likely will be emotional swings, depression, anxiety, etc. Simply put, most younger people lack the mental discipline as well. Your "bros" are going to drink some 6-packs and you are on a cylcle. Will you have the discipline to pass on that to protect your already-stressed body...probably not. You know you need to drink your water and take your ancillary supplements on a regimented daily basis. But, most younger people will ignore these things until they "see" the side effects.

Bottomline, use your NATURAL TEST while it is the highest point in your life and the mental discipline comes with age and experience. The juice will always be there.

Because the difference in growth between the ears from 19 to 25 is huge. That is where the most growth takes place. That's the real difference I see, most guys at 19 are just too immature (you may be different, I have a good buddy who is 19 and is a very intelligent bodybuilder with only 3 years of training, but alot of researching...

I realize im asking very arrogant questions...but anyway, here's another one:

why not juice young while your body is growing like a mofo? Wouldnt the juice just help you even more?

I realize that part of the reason is because people arnt mature enough at a young age. But what Im more concerned about is what are the physical disadvantes of juicing early. lets just say that a person is far from their potential but has everything else in tune. What would be the benefit of waiting and trying to grow naturally?

Genetic potential is bullshit, that would take YEARS. 17" arms is not someones genetic max unless they are pretty damn short, some of the formulas are just nothing but pure bull.

The best reason, you need to learn if this is what you want to do, you need to know if you can make it naturally with your diet and your training, if you can't make it naturally you'll be a pathetic druggy, relying on the roids for all your gains, then bitch that you lose 80% of them when you come off.

Its for the wisdom not anything else as far as I'm concered, there are still those that ask what roids to take etc and they eat coco crispies for breakfast and a sandwhich for lunch and rice for dinner, thats not going to cut it.

rickcorso said:
I realize im asking very arrogant questions...but anyway, here's another one:

why not juice young while your body is growing like a mofo? Wouldnt the juice just help you even more?

I realize that part of the reason is because people arnt mature enough at a young age. But what Im more concerned about is what are the physical disadvantes of juicing early. lets just say that a person is far from their potential but has everything else in tune. What would be the benefit of waiting and trying to grow naturally?
With the introduction of exogenous testosterone into the body your own natty test will be shut off, so it will not help you grow more cause the body only wants so much. Basically your body is already loaded with natural test and you are going to shut that off to bring it up even more. Physical disadvantages well....I personally really don't think they are that great, unless you're still 5'2" and your parents are both 6 footers, its more of the mental capacity of most teenagers is just not that great. If everything else was already fine tuned (which it most likely is not) then I don't see a big problem, but that's just my opinion really, I'm sure others might disagree.

When you first start out you should make great gains naturally if your doing things right, especially since your so young. You should probably try to avoid the temptation and put this on the back burner, build a nice foundation, get the diet down, your training, and see if you can stick with it. If you can and you love doing it, then come back to the idea sometime if you feel like it.

Top Bottom