Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dimer count in HGH

FISHTALES

I cant seem to find any info on what it means as far as the quality of (generic) HGH. should it be high or low?

Dimer count?? What's that?

So basically there is some generic out there and some is higher iu but lower dimer and vice versa. Ive never heard the term but now that I have im curious as what it means. I found one fitness board link that talked about it briefly but I cant find it. when I do I will post it here.

So basically there is some generic out there and some is higher iu but lower dimer and vice versa. Ive never heard the term but now that I have im curious as what it means. I found one fitness board link that talked about it briefly but I cant find it. when I do I will post it here.

So I googled 'dimer meaning':
dimer. (dī'mər) Any of various chemical compounds made of two smaller identical or similar molecules (called monomers) that are linked together. Dimers are linked by hydrogen bonds, coordinate bonds, or covalent bonds. Sucrose is a dimer composed of the monomers glucose and fructose.

I suspect someone was trying to make themselves sound clever. It's well known that GH is made up of long chains of amino acids. Saying that one GH has more 'dimers' than another is silly. GH is GH

So I googled 'dimer meaning':
dimer. (dī'mər) Any of various chemical compounds made of two smaller identical or similar molecules (called monomers) that are linked together. Dimers are linked by hydrogen bonds, coordinate bonds, or covalent bonds. Sucrose is a dimer composed of the monomers glucose and fructose.

I suspect someone was trying to make themselves sound clever. It's well known that GH is made up of long chains of amino acids. Saying that one GH has more 'dimers' than another is silly. GH is GH

I suspected this might be the case. Thank you for your input Steve.

Top Bottom