Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diluting with oil

bettingman11

[FONT=&quot]Funny, likely useless idea just popped into my head, figured I'd throw it out here:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could you dilute your gear(or make it) using fish oil instead of the regular oil? The BA should kill anything in it. The thing that I was thinking is that you'd get the anti-inflamitory effects of the omega-3's. Could help with the fun of prop injections[/FONT]

I guess so. Would I recommend it? Umm, no. Doesn't sound like something I would wanna try personally.

Funny, likely useless idea just popped into my head, figured I'd throw it out here:

Could you dilute your gear(or make it) using fish oil instead of the regular oil? The BA should kill anything in it. The thing that I was thinking is that you'd get the anti-inflamitory effects of the omega-3's. Could help with the fun of prop injections

If that logic held water we'd see people inject it - and they don't. They get that from swallowing them.

Top Bottom