Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diffrence in Prolactin and Progestin(progesterone)

Bettin11

I have some questions about these two, because they are confusing me.

1) Is this conclution right;
Progesterone/progestin is a natural female hormone, that may occur in males also. Prolactin is a copy of this hormone, but it is not natural, and only formed in the male body if use of Trenbolone or Deca (Abombs also?) right?

2) If i get gyno frome Deca is it then the prolactin or the progesterone that creates this? Or may it be both?

3) Is it possible to get increase levels of prolactin or progesterone if estrogenic levels are hold down, and at a normal level?

Thanks
B

Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone closely related to growth hormone. It is secreted by so-called lactotrophs in the anterior pituitary. It is also synthesized and secreted by a broad range of other cells in the body, most prominently various immune cells, the brain and the decidua of the pregnant uterus.
whereas,
progestogenic activity inhibits LH production, and contrary to common belief, even small amounts of Deca are quite inhibitory, approximately as much so as the same amount of testosterone.

Does this help a bit?

Thanks for reply, but its a bit complex for me.:)

Can anyone try to explain in a simple way and answer my questions.
B

Bettin11 said:
I have some questions about these two, because they are confusing me.

1) Is this conclution right;
Progesterone/progestin is a natural female hormone, that may occur in males also. Prolactin is a copy of this hormone, but it is not natural, and only formed in the male body if use of Trenbolone or Deca (Abombs also?) right?

No. prolactin is natural for one. It is formed in both men and women. Tren and Deca can set off more production of it, but everyone's body chem is a bit different.

2) If i get gyno frome Deca is it then the prolactin or the progesterone that creates this? Or may it be both?

Without saying something I can't back up, all I will say is that prolactin is thought by many to be not only the main culprit in gyno, but also the contributor in lumps forming in female breasts.

3) Is it possible to get increase levels of prolactin or progesterone if estrogenic levels are hold down, and at a normal level?

You should do a simple google search on prolactin, you'll be amazed at what you find so easily that will help you answer this. It's a complicated issue.

Thanks

Top Bottom