Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difficult to ejaculate during PCT?Was

TylerT

It was a mild 10week test e cycle, and I'm down to my last week of PCT. Used HCG at end of cycle to bring the boys back, they came back. Been on Clomid, Nolva, and AIFM (also took ai during cycle.) I can get it up alright but it is taking a very long time to bust. What's wrong with me?

Since PCT is not "cookie cutter," some people may need a little more time for recovery.

I'd drop the Nolvadex, as you may be having too much E2 suppression while in combination with the AIFM. I'd just run the Clomid and AIFM from here on out and see if it helps some.

How many sprays of AIFM? If too much, then the AIFM by itself may be lowering estrous levels too low as well.

I wouldn't go more than 1, 2 sprays at most, of AIFM from here on out.

Also, how long have you been on the clomid?

Take it easy buddy!
BMJ

TylerT said:
It was a mild 10week test e cycle, and I'm down to my last week of PCT. Used HCG at end of cycle to bring the boys back, they came back. Been on Clomid, Nolva, and AIFM (also took ai during cycle.) I can get it up alright but it is taking a very long time to bust. What's wrong with me?

quit crying and let her cum a few more times for cripes sakes. nothing wrong with some added stamina. it's like your drinking but your enjoying every moment :)

Top Bottom