Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Differenty T3/Thyroid question

tyguy

Fighting the Good Fight
Platinum
Has any other bros noticed this.... OK I was on T3 for awhilie (8weeks) and got great results. Then when I came off, like I had thought I gained a little fat, but nothing to worry about. Maybe up 1% bf but not over 2%.

I have read before that the amount of dumps you take a day is related to your thryoid. Well when I first came off, I took a dump like once every 36 hours. Then the last couple of days, doing nothing but my workout and a healthy diet, my dumps have shot up to like 3 or 4 a day. These are healthy too, not this shits. I am getting more cut than I have before and have no supplementation, or change in diet. So assuming this is related to my thyroid, as anyone experienced a more efficient thryoid after a couple of weeks after T3 use. Like has anyone noticed a faster metabolism once the thyroid comes back?

OH I am not worried I am excited. I mean, I use to have a real shitty metabolism. I would get off my diet a day and see it around my waste. I have experimented with it and ate like shit for 3 days and I am still losing fat. It is great. I used to take one dump a day, now it is 3-4. I love it.

Hmmmm... Well, I'm female and I saw a doctor a couple years ago who was into MOSTLY natural approaches to medicine.. Anyway, he thought I had a sluggish thyroid so he put me on low dose thyroid medication and potent vitamins- two different kinds of thyroid meds because he said it would work better together. He said it would give my metabolism a jump start... He gave me a prescription for 3 months.

Maybe that is what happenned to you with T3?

I don't know... it is definetly a good theory and does work but at one time I was up to 150mcg a day, and then came off. It seems to me that my thyroid would have shut down, and the fact that it seemed slow when I came off shows that it wasn't efficient as it could be. I think my thyroid is naturally trying to prevent a shut down again by coming back stronger but maybe not. I don't know, your idea is as good as mine.

Ty

my best guess would be...

Now that you aren't on the T3 you are burning less calories and there fore there is more to "shit out".

could be.... but I went through a time when I didn't have much to shit at all..... I haven't been shitting like this since I was a little kid, and used to be one every 24 hours. Like I said before I am cutting up shitting 3 -4 times a day. I like this, but won't push my luck either.

I had the same thing happen to me as I came off T3 about 3 weeks ago. I remember days without a shit at all. My diet has stayed the same and now I never go without a shit. My workouts in the gym are the same, but I am sweating less now. I had trouble sleeping at night, yet still had energy during the day even though my strength was down a little.
I may do it again, but I will wait until May to try it again and take more time coming off of it.

Here is my experience....

ON T3:
- Less Shits
- Higher body temp (about 1-1.5 deg higher)
- Sleeping less (some nights I didn't sleep and still had energy the next day)
- Lost lots of bf
- My stength went down

OFF T3
- can't go without a shit in day
- Don't sweat as much
- Tired at night, and dream more now
- Strength definitely up
- I am feeling more sore when I wake up
- Gained back some fat

Top Bottom