Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different T-3 in Mexico

picasso666

Recently I bought Cynomel from Rosarito. Every other time I've bought it, I received SKB Cynomel (red label). This one is in the same bottle, but with a different label. It's a blue label, still called Cynomel, but by USV Grossman?? (That's all this particular pharmacy had.) My girl has been using it with absolutely NO results. Even going up to 4 a day, with nothing, no sides either (no increase in body temp., etc.). She's had great success with the SKB in the past. Anyone try this brand? Wondering if it's real.

well, i just got back from ensenada, only saw SB Cynomel.........did not see what your describing......hmmm

SB working well at 50 mcg

picasso666 said:
Recently I bought Cynomel from Rosarito. Every other time I've bought it, I received SKB Cynomel (red label). This one is in the same bottle, but with a different label. It's a blue label, still called Cynomel, but by USV Grossman?? (That's all this particular pharmacy had.) My girl has been using it with absolutely NO results. Even going up to 4 a day, with nothing, no sides either (no increase in body temp., etc.). She's had great success with the SKB in the past. Anyone try this brand? Wondering if it's real.
I think the SmithKline Beecham sold the rights to USV. I know what you mean- I saw the red/white ones for the longest time

This question is from yesterday...
I compared the two tabs from the Red and Blue labled bottles. The good "ole" red label T-3 appears and little more off-white and its integrity as far as structure is softer - easier to break is half.
Kind off bums me out that the Blue bottle tabs may be less than equal because I have far less of the "red stuff" and ready to start a six week cycle.

However, lets us not forget that T-3 therapy is critical to the life of those lacking natural T-3 (T-4 conversion) and without it, grave consequences can result. Plus, it's so cheap in price that putting out bogus shit makes no economical sense to the manufacture - and a few deaths directly related to underdosing could result in heavy legal action against SB.

If any one can provide more experiences using the new Blue bottle tabs, please post...

Top Bottom