Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different Sarms Sites

it does not matter if we reap benefits from pushing this or that company

just take dylan or I as an example. do you really think we are going to risk our reputation as one of the 2 best leaders in our industry to send you to a place that we knowingly think will A: send you bunk products or B: not make sure you are 1000% taken care of? of course not. so you can sleep better at night always asking us for a recommendation + you also know that the source will bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of because otherwise we will step in.

you use those other companies and they selective scam you then you are left holding the bag. happens everyday. so i highly recommend you follow our advice on sources cause we kinda know what we are talking about. that is why using our sources are your best bet. there is a vetting process and there is that built in trust. it is a privelage for any source to be recommended on here. i also talk to owners of these companies so i get a sense of if they are good guys or not, those other companies are probably run by some dude who could not care less about their reputation, they just want to make a buck then after a few years they ghost and move on to their next venture.

so am i slanted and biased in my recommendations? you damn right I am. i'm not gonna send my clients to companies i don't trust and make myself look like an ass. always check with me first before placing an order. I am a PM away
You're pretty much included in my answer to Dylan [emoji106]
But I'll also like to add that IF you or others reap benefits from promoting a company, that would be fine with me as long as there's an understanding of that. A "disclaimer" if you will.

Just my opinion. And it's just that, my opinion 🤷♂️

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Was looking at Proven Peptides and Sarmtech today. Any suggestions from you guys would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Look elsewhere. PP are specially shite.

You're pretty much included in my answer to Dylan [emoji106]
But I'll also like to add that IF you or others reap benefits from promoting a company, that would be fine with me as long as there's an understanding of that. A "disclaimer" if you will.

Just my opinion. And it's just that, my opinion 🤷♂️

You are fine man.
But I have no loyalties at all. If a company screws up i drop them quick. I'm like that with people too

I have so many places i refuse to shop at because they treated me unfairly. Wal-Mart for example gave me a hassle last time I returned something. And the lady was very rude so I simply don't shop there rather pay more somewhere else

I am sure there are other legit SARMs companies out there besides sarms.forsale but why go searching for them when s4s is here as a sponsor? The products are legit and the post the COA on their website as proof. I back them 100%.

I say if you dont want to take anyone's word for it go run what you want and figure it out on your own. Sometimes people need to spend their own money, take risk, write it off as a loss and see for themselves. You might be one of them so go for it

I say if you dont want to take anyone's word for it go run what you want and figure it out on your own. Sometimes people need to spend their own money, take risk, write it off as a loss and see for themselves. You might be one of them so go for it
If you're reffering to me, I'm not asking for sources. I just gave my 2cents to threadstarter along with my own experiences with two different sources.
And as of me, I've done as you say. Taken risks, and written it off as a loss.
That does not mean I don't take anyones word for anything, as already covered I value the opinions and knowledge of many in here, even opinions I disagree with.

I can see I may have seemed more "harsh" than intended, and that it got taken the wrong way.
My motive were pretty much to advocate healthy sceptism, there are cynical people with financial motives everywhere. And I mean that as in general, not necessarily here.

I understand there's loyalty involved, and as in this case it's a sponsor aswell.
And if there's no financial benefits for you guys I will stand corrected and apologize.
It's just that the sceptic in me awakens when there's an unanimous chime on the one source.

I do know it's alot of work to moderate boards, I am fairly active and moderate on some projects in other areas on other mediums. So there's no disrespect of the work you do.
I value the knowledge you and the others are willing to share, and even though I do not always completely agree on everything, it's always valuable to see others sides and opinions.

My experiences stands mostly with AAS,
And my experience with sarms is limited.
I have not tried sarms.forsale myself, but I might try their Cardarine next time I run Tren.
So this is NOT me claiming their products are bad.

Hope that clears things abit [emoji1]

In relevance to the thread:
I was going to order from Proven Peptides, but I dropped it due to many bad reviews.

First time I tried sarms I bought from MuscleRage. Cardarine was noticeable against tren-sides, a stack with one of the compounds beeing mk677 gave increase in apetite. But that's about it.

Second time I ordered from Science.bio, SR-9009 and Cardarine. SR-9009 was not noticeable, and Cardarine little to nothing if anything. Change of diet or daily rutines could probably easily do just as much of a difference.

its all trial and error throughout all of this no matter what and who you use... you know in life you always get what you pay for etc... all you can do is attempt to read reviews, sift through the true and false and hope for the best... sponsors on forums this size are vetted very hard to ensure the safety of members...

Top Bottom