Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different Sarms Sites

marcv68

Was looking at Proven Peptides and Sarmtech today. Any suggestions from you guys would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Most in here will probably tell you sarms.forsale no matter what🤷♂️
And quite a few of those gets benefits in some way from advising that I bet.

Either how..
I just tried products from Team Science.bio, SR-9009 and Cardarine.
Dunno if it was fake or not, but if anything it did close to shit for me.

It may have been "overwhelmed" by some heavier compounds I was on, but in terms of fat burning as was my main goal with it, there was nothing.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Most in here will probably tell you sarms.forsale no

matter what🤷♂️
And quite a few of those gets benefits in some way from advising that I bet.

Either how..
I just tried products from Team Science.bio, SR-9009 and Cardarine.
Dunno if it was fake or not, but if anything it did close to shit for me.

It may have been "overwhelmed" by some heavier compounds I was on, but in terms of fat burning as was my main goal with it, there was nothing.

Why are you even on here if that's how you feel and what you think it's the truth? The only thing you will find on this site is guys who know what they are talking about have been on the iron game and aas/ sarms lifestyle for a very long time.

No one is getting any kind of kickbacks, the reason everyone tells newer a d experienced user's to go to sarms.forsale is because for one we know it is 100% legitimate and quality with top notch customer service, also the deals they run are untouchable, just go head and look at the deal running right now , you have any idea how much money you will save and how generous that is for a company to do that?

Also the sites we give are 100% tested trusted and proven with a amazing track record.

Feel how you want to feel but dont use feelings instead of facts, besides I dont feel like messing with my body I want to know exactly what I am getting and know what to expect everytime and sarms.forsale and the guys here give me that piece of mind.

Thats all I will say on it, use any source you want but my source is and always will be s4s as the cycle I've been on from then for a month is yielding great results and progression for me with no side effects like the ones you see from other sources like PP never use them, just my take on it, have a good one 😎💪

I have heard mixed reviews on proven peptides and know nothing about sarmtech. I have actually been using sarms.forsale of late, and I am very happy with the quality.

Why are you even on here if that's how you feel and what you think it's the truth? The only thing you will find on this site is guys who know what they are talking about have been on the iron game and aas/ sarms lifestyle for a very long time.

No one is getting any kind of kickbacks, the reason everyone tells newer a d experienced user's to go to sarms.forsale is because for one we know it is 100% legitimate and quality with top notch customer service, also the deals they run are untouchable, just go head and look at the deal running right now , you have any idea how much money you will save and how generous that is for a company to do that?

Also the sites we give are 100% tested trusted and proven with a amazing track record.

Feel how you want to feel but dont use feelings instead of facts, besides I dont feel like messing with my body I want to know exactly what I am getting and know what to expect everytime and sarms.forsale and the guys here give me that piece of mind.

Thats all I will say on it, use any source you want but my source is and always will be s4s as the cycle I've been on from then for a month is yielding great results and progression for me with no side effects like the ones you see from other sources like PP never use them, just my take on it, have a good one [emoji41][emoji123]
Woah there.
Think you're making a little too much out of my post...
All I'm saying the unanimous cheer for sarms.forsale, and that "all" others are shit makes me a little sceptic.
I'm not saying you guys are wrong, it just makes me, in lack of a better word, sceptic [emoji846] No hard feelings.
If none in here reap benefits from promoting sarms.forsale I'll stand corrected on that.

I also pointed out that the source I bought from gave little noticeable benefits for me, wich I hoped would be of value to threadstarter. And when it came to Proven Peptides I've also read very mixed feedback.

And as of why I'm here?
I respect and value the knowledge of many in here, and read alot though I might not make many posts. EVEN though I might not always agree on everything, it's still valuable information.

Woah there.
Think you're making a little too much out of my post...
All I'm saying the unanimous cheer for sarms.forsale, and that "all" others are shit makes me a little sceptic.
I'm not saying you guys are wrong, it just makes me, in lack of a better word, sceptic [emoji846] No hard feelings.
If none in here reap benefits from promoting sarms.forsale I'll stand corrected on that.

I also pointed out that the source I bought from gave little noticeable benefits for me, wich I hoped would be of value to threadstarter. And when it came to Proven Peptides I've also read very mixed feedback.

And as of why I'm here?
I respect and value the knowledge of many in here, and read alot though I might not make many posts. EVEN though I might not always agree on everything, it's still valuable information.

one thing that sucks about posting and reading and not actually hearing someones tone makes it very easy to take things the wrong way.. to me, it sounded like you had a certain motive behind your post but your last post would say otherwise... regardless, facts are facts... proven peptides, for example, has so many complaints on so many different forums over a long period of time... its not hard to do searches to find on other forums...

sarms4sale has excellent reviews, near perfect numbers on their coa's, and have some of the fastest and best customer service you can find... that is easy for people to promote because the experience sells itself...

as far as people "pushing" certain companies... most forum members develop certain loyalties to their forum's sponsors. That's how its always been... are their reps out there too, absolutely but whats funny is people who are clueless about "rep work" have no idea what they actually get out of it... mainly, reps get paid in product only and they will spend far far far more time on forums than what that pay gives... However it means something to all of us when we are made mods, asked to be reps, etc... it carries a level of pride and honestly, probably ego as well... it did for me in the very beginning... obviously that generally goes away over time but you have to understand how it even works before you make comments like you did...

it does not matter if we reap benefits from pushing this or that company

just take dylan or I as an example. do you really think we are going to risk our reputation as one of the 2 best leaders in our industry to send you to a place that we knowingly think will A: send you bunk products or B: not make sure you are 1000% taken care of? of course not. so you can sleep better at night always asking us for a recommendation + you also know that the source will bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of because otherwise we will step in.

you use those other companies and they selective scam you then you are left holding the bag. happens everyday. so i highly recommend you follow our advice on sources cause we kinda know what we are talking about. that is why using our sources are your best bet. there is a vetting process and there is that built in trust. it is a privelage for any source to be recommended on here. i also talk to owners of these companies so i get a sense of if they are good guys or not, those other companies are probably run by some dude who could not care less about their reputation, they just want to make a buck then after a few years they ghost and move on to their next venture.

so am i slanted and biased in my recommendations? you damn right I am. i'm not gonna send my clients to companies i don't trust and make myself look like an ass. always check with me first before placing an order. I am a PM away

it does not matter if we reap benefits from pushing this or that company

just take dylan or I as an example. do you really think we are going to risk our reputation as one of the 2 best leaders in our industry to send you to a place that we knowingly think will A: send you bunk products or B: not make sure you are 1000% taken care of? of course not. so you can sleep better at night always asking us for a recommendation + you also know that the source will bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of because otherwise we will step in.

you use those other companies and they selective scam you then you are left holding the bag. happens everyday. so i highly recommend you follow our advice on sources cause we kinda know what we are talking about. that is why using our sources are your best bet. there is a vetting process and there is that built in trust. it is a privelage for any source to be recommended on here. i also talk to owners of these companies so i get a sense of if they are good guys or not, those other companies are probably run by some dude who could not care less about their reputation, they just want to make a buck then after a few years they ghost and move on to their next venture.

so am i slanted and biased in my recommendations? you damn right I am. i'm not gonna send my clients to companies i don't trust and make myself look like an ass. always check with me first before placing an order. I am a PM away
GREAT point and thats something i often bring up.. we've rarely ever run into this over the past decade but you know and i know steve that if weve ever had a sponsor come in we didnt care for, (which is very rare but has happened) we just choose to not rep for them or support them... we dont risk our names etc for shit like that to get paid in fucking supplements LOL ... no thanks!

GREAT point and thats something i often bring up.. we've rarely ever run into this over the past decade but you know and i know steve that if weve ever had a sponsor come in we didnt care for, (which is very rare but has happened) we just choose to not rep for them or support them... we dont risk our names etc for shit like that to get paid in fucking supplements LOL ... no thanks!

Which is rare to find in the supplement and fitness world, I'd take my word and integrity over a dollar anyday, i appreciate that more than you know, makes me proud to be a part of a community that stands for honest health of others and giving encouragement.

one thing that sucks about posting and reading and not actually hearing someones tone makes it very easy to take things the wrong way.. to me, it sounded like you had a certain motive behind your post but your last post would say otherwise... regardless, facts are facts... proven peptides, for example, has so many complaints on so many different forums over a long period of time... its not hard to do searches to find on other forums...

sarms4sale has excellent reviews, near perfect numbers on their coa's, and have some of the fastest and best customer service you can find... that is easy for people to promote because the experience sells itself...

as far as people "pushing" certain companies... most forum members develop certain loyalties to their forum's sponsors. That's how its always been... are their reps out there too, absolutely but whats funny is people who are clueless about "rep work" have no idea what they actually get out of it... mainly, reps get paid in product only and they will spend far far far more time on forums than what that pay gives... However it means something to all of us when we are made mods, asked to be reps, etc... it carries a level of pride and honestly, probably ego as well... it did for me in the very beginning... obviously that generally goes away over time but you have to understand how it even works before you make comments like you did...
I can see I may have seemed more "harsh" than intended, and that it got taken the wrong way.
My motive were pretty much to advocate healthy sceptism, there are cynical people with financial motives everywhere. And I mean that as in general, not necessarily here.

I understand there's loyalty involved, and as in this case it's a sponsor aswell.
And if there's no financial benefits for you guys I will stand corrected and apologize.
It's just that the sceptic in me awakens when there's an unanimous chime on the one source.

I do know it's alot of work to moderate boards, I am fairly active and moderate on some projects in other areas on other mediums. So there's no disrespect of the work you do.
I value the knowledge you and the others are willing to share, and even though I do not always completely agree on everything, it's always valuable to see others sides and opinions.

My experiences stands mostly with AAS,
And my experience with sarms is limited.
I have not tried sarms.forsale myself, but I might try their Cardarine next time I run Tren.
So this is NOT me claiming their products are bad.

Hope that clears things abit [emoji1]

In relevance to the thread:
I was going to order from Proven Peptides, but I dropped it due to many bad reviews.

First time I tried sarms I bought from MuscleRage. Cardarine was noticeable against tren-sides, a stack with one of the compounds beeing mk677 gave increase in apetite. But that's about it.

Second time I ordered from Science.bio, SR-9009 and Cardarine. SR-9009 was not noticeable, and Cardarine little to nothing if anything. Change of diet or daily rutines could probably easily do just as much of a difference.

Top Bottom