Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different kind of Test

brendanreeter

[FONT=&quot]From what little research I have done yet I know there are many different kinds of Testosterone. Enanthate, Sustanon, Cypionate, Proprionate, etc. I have a bunch of articles to read, however.... You people here are in the know so to speak as to what is what. As a newbe, I know I need to research research research and this is a part of my research. One question I have is Why do people use certain Testosterone over other ones. I know for instance that Enanthate is a very good overall one that really has it all so to speak. But why use say Sustanoin or Cypionate or eve an Aqueous Testosterone Suspension. Please enlighten me and help with my research. I thank you for any info in this manner.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From what little research I have done yet I know there are many different kinds of Testosterone. Enanthate, Sustanon, Cypionate, Proprionate, etc. I have a bunch of articles to read, however.... You people here are in the know so to speak as to what is what. As a newbe, I know I need to research research research and this is a part of my research. One question I have is Why do people use certain Testosterone over other ones. I know for instance that Enanthate is a very good overall one that really has it all so to speak. But why use say Sustanoin or Cypionate or eve an Aqueous Testosterone Suspension. Please enlighten me and help with my research. I thank you for any info in this manner.[/FONT]
Each ester releases into your body at different speeds. Enanthate is slower, prop is a bit faster... suspension is almost immediate. Slow and steady wins the race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

some are short and some are longer esters... research half lives etc... sustanon is a blend of esters and some people like to have both long and short in one.. its personal preference... its not as though one gives superior results than the other

It's just the attached esters that are used to alter the rate of bioavailability.

Top Bottom