Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

differences in consistency between micronized and winny and NON micronized?

GymIntensity

What up bros, need some help with some new winny my hook started makin. Besides the UG lab I use now, I have previously used Sydgroup winny. The sydgroup did not seperate at a fast pace, and when I mixed/shook it up, it turned to a milky white consistency and for the most part looked homogenous. My question is, if the winny is micronized, how is it supposed to look??? My winny now is different when I shake it up. You can still see the tiny particles in the winny even after shaking very hard. It also doesn't seem to be very homogenous after shaking it up. Can any bros give me some feedback on this and if this seems to be right?

macrophage69alpha said:
micronization improves solubility and decreases crystalization. Warm it up and "swirl" and it should become homogenous.

will running hot water over it be good enough?

macrophage69alpha said:
oil based?
well im new to the game so im not sure but i have a bottle with a kangaroo on it that contains a milky substance which is similar to all winny ive seen and the other is totally clear in a 20 ml vial.when i shake it there are small bubbles.no seperation just solid clear substance.this i assume cant be winny since the base compound is white.right?

Bump for more comments on this. Do any bros got any pics of micronized winny they can post?

When I shake up the winny, it mixes the powder with the water, but it doesn't look like milk. Its a white color and you can still see the little crystals in it. if you let it set for 30 seconds, all the powder falls to the bottom of the vial immediately. Any bros think this is right? Can't seem to draw up the particles through a 22g. Seems to be only water. WTF

Well most of the UG winny made now is a mixture of bac water, PEG300, and PS80 as an emulsifier and BA. if your guy knows what he is doing when making this it can produce a winny that will easily go through a 29g insulin pin. At one time I was completely against winny or other waterbased injectables utilized PEG at all but from research i've found its safe and from my experience now i've found its also a painless injection. I put it in my bicepts with an insulin pin!!

And as for winny made this way, it looks almost like a complete homogenous mixture, it will just "barely" separate at the very top if left for a few days, but the PS80 keeps it from reallly separating truly like say zambons

drrman said:
Well most of the UG winny made now is a mixture of bac water, PEG300, and PS80 as an emulsifier and BA. if your guy knows what he is doing when making this it can produce a winny that will easily go through a 29g insulin pin. At one time I was completely against winny or other waterbased injectables utilized PEG at all but from research i've found its safe and from my experience now i've found its also a painless injection. I put it in my bicepts with an insulin pin!!

And as for winny made this way, it looks almost like a complete homogenous mixture, it will just "barely" separate at the very top if left for a few days, but the PS80 keeps it from reallly separating truly like say zambons
so if its not some shade of white its not winny?

Top Bottom