Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference in fast acting/long acting

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I`m reading a lot of this stuff trying to get the info I need for a first cycle. My question is, Does it depend on your CURRENT state to wether you should use fast or slow acting stuff?

I`m 35 about 225 now after dieting and I feel my test is not the same as it used to be. I will eventually get it tested, but I do think it`s low. So would that make a difference in choice of the products to use?

The ONLY difference between fast and slow acting stuff is how fast the AAS molocules are avalable to bind to the AR. What products you use will be based on many factors such as goals, what you can get, how you react to various AAS, how long you plan your cycle to be etc. Some of these things you can only learn by trial and error.

Also, generally speaking longer esters will hold more water. Say Enanthate vs Prop & whether or not you are concerned for any type of testing is something to consider.

Like already stated...the longer esters are in your system and working for a longer period. Longer esters usually means less frequent injections.

I will sometimes mix. Like I will use sust250 and inbetween injects of sust I will run 50mg of propED. Because I like prop and less water retention and it is only active in our system about 2 days. The other esters in sust last longer and help maintain a consistent level throughout the cycle period. Between injects etc.

Top Bottom