Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between TRT and Blasting n Cruising ?

Mon Jovi

So this question popped in mind, i thought i should ask the experts.

Also i wanted to ask, As during TRT, does Blast n Cruise also have HCG protocol, to keep balls intact ?

Dude I was literally wondering this this morning. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really there isnt much difference other than terminology... many people that are medically on trt would never have any idea about blasting and would just stay on their medical dose permanently... thats really the only difference other than just terminology...

If you’re cruising is truly the same as TRT, then it’s true, you’ll simply stay on test. Most of the guys recommend 100-200mg test e per week but some go over that. It’s just that when you consider what Drs prescribe it’s typically in that 100-200 range so that’s what a true “cruise” would look like. Anything over that and you’re just staying on cycle and adding organ risk that’s not worth it in the long run.

Re PCT, no, you don’t need any of it when you’re on TRT I’m learning. But most recommend giving blood every 2-3 months to cover off accumulation in red blood cell count. Word to the wise there, don’t tell the people at the donor clinic that you’re on ANY medication. I got denied because I’m on a daily dose of anticonvulsants. So I need to find another way, somehow. Been on TRT about 3 mos now...

TRT is medically prescribed and puts you at a dose that maintains stable test levels that should naturally occur. Cruising can be the same thing most of the time, but some people cruise above natural levels (which is unhealthy)

To give you and idea of TRT a doc won’t put you on it if u plan to have kids down the line. It will likely make you infertile.

Top Bottom