Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Human Grade and Mexican (vet grade)

Can you guys that have used both tell me what differences there were in the two. Besides infection or pain were the gains worth the increase in price.

Tornell Test200 for $30.00
Schering Testoviron for $9.00 an amp

8 week cycle of Tornel at 1gram would run me $120.00
8 week cycle of Schering at 1gram would be $288.00

Vet stuff are often underdosed, sometimes they contain the wrong active ingredients, sometimes they are dirty(lots of bacteria) and they often cause more pain than human stuff...

OR you can forget what have been said and go for human stuff...

Hope it helps.

The human grade has less to no side effects and the vet has many sides! I would never use vet, but then again Im in Europe too so....

There really isn't any good answer. Due to our absurd drug laws we are stuck with the choice of mex gear, with the quality control issues mentioned, or euro gear, where fakes are rampant, prices are high, and one must shoot craps with customs. (there is a ton of bogus testoviron making the rounds right now, so you must be certain that your source knows what he is doing).

If price is an issue, then go with tornell, I've used it and liked it ok, if you're sure about your source (there are alot of fake testoviron) and don't mind spending $$, go with testo's

If your going to use human gear ditch the testoviron and get primoteston, testoviron is the brovel of pharm products (affectionaetly) it works but theres better.

In the 80's there was a big disctinction between _good_ vet and pharm gear, now the differences are so nill its up to you.

Top Bottom