Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between 300mg to 400mg test e?

viczeva

hey guys,

i had decided to do a 10 week test e cycle at 300mg .

but most of you have adviced to do minimun 500mg a week. so i was thinking, what if i go to 400... will there be a noticeable difference adding 100mg a week to my cycle? or should i just stick with the 300? thanx guys.
vic

i guess 400 would be fine if u have test e that is 200 mgs per ml but if it is 250 mgs per ml that would get kind a confusing

im 207, training for 4 years on and off. at about 15-18bf. first cycle.
i have already done all my research and have everything set up. got great advice. my question is if the extra 100mg gain, to anybody, would make a big difference on a first cycle.
vic

Run 400. I never have and never would run less than 500, but 400 should do you just fine. That is a very solid 1st cycle, good luck bro!

400 is closer to 5 so I say go for it, I still say go for 5 though, you only get one chance at your first cycle.

More info needed, as has already been said. If you've run Test cycles in the past, 100mg won't be much. But vice-versa. If this is your first Test cycle, 100mg could easily add a couple more pounds. Not to mention a little more size.

thanx guys. it is my first cycle, so i don know what to expect. i dont know how my body will react to tha test e. so i wanted to take it easy, not go crazy.hence, the 300mg a week. but the more i think about it... the more gains i want. also being my first, i dont wanna do a half ass cycle, lol. im just worried that with more gains, also comes more side effects...

pct is as follows for the 300mg, should i change it if i go to 400?
week 12-14 1000iu eod hcg
week 12-15 20 mg ed nolva.

aifm through out the whole cycle. nolva on hand just in case gyno comes.

Top Bottom