Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieting SUCKS!!!!!

ripped103

ok ive been dieting for 3 weeks now and im in week 4.im starting to get fustrated, i have no patience.my body composition changed drastically bu im dieting very strict.what i dont understand is ive been taking hgh for 10 weeks at 4iu a day 5 times a week.everybody says that you dont need to diet and you still lose bodyfat well im dieting my ass off and dont notice any difference .ive seen the same results without hgh.i started off using slin but dropped that 3 weeks ago because it was making me fat.this sucks

As they say.... everyone responds differently. I haven't tried HGH.... I was planning to, but when I learned that most suggest much higher doseages for long periods, I decided there was a lot more bang for your buck with other AS.

my $.02

i will be on hgh for another 10 weeks and im also on plenty of tes eq and anavar, cant forget t3.just expected more

I agree with ginNjuice....everyone responds differently....you just have to be patient and the results will come.....it usually takes about 5 weeks for results to start showing up....good luck!!!

both guys that responded did not read my post fully.i said ive been on hgh for 10 weeks already and will continue for another 10 which will equal 20 weeks total

yep, it's my 2nd week on a strickt diet- i'm starting to see changes but i feel like shit.
i don't know what i want to do more: kill someone' go to sleep or mybe cry.
i realy need them carbs.

You must change things up if you are not getting leaner. Do you count your carbs and protien. You need to know how much you eat each day so you can adjust. Gh will not get you lean without dieting. It will help but the diet is the most important and it sounds like you are doing something wrong. Have you tried any t3? List what you are eating and how much cardio you are doing and maybe you can get some good responses.

i never said i wasnt getiing leaner, all i said is that i could have done the same without hgh.i know how to diet perfectly, im always very lean in the summer.i just dont see much of a difference from using the hgh.yes i am on t3, clen and eca.you would probably think im crazy if you see me but im never happy with myself no matter how many people compliment me

Top Bottom