Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while on juice.

Castrow

Can you guys help me with this question ?

hypothetically speaking. just try to understand the idea.

* If I'm using and consuming one steroid, and for exemple i eat 1000calories more than need to maintain my weight, and thereby converting half of these extra calories into muscle and the other half in fat. If I add a second drug will I convert more calories into muscle and gain less fat? Is that how it works?

Am I clear?

I appreciate the help.

nope that isn't how it works at all.

you are sorta confusing AAS with insulin.. like how some people think injecting steroids into muscles make that muscle grow.. ummm.no.. that is synthol or synshit as I like to call it :)

the same logic of people who think after a workout they have to get X amount of protein blah blah blah. it takes hours to digest food first of all and the pro's get a lot of help shuttling nutrients into their muscles using GH and slin together. now obviously the average joe has no need to mess with either, just not worth the money or risk... but there is a natural supplement called N2slin which works beautifully. 2 caps before a meal and it will help shuttle into muscles and its totally safe. i think this is the answer to your dilemna

^^ is N2slin a better idea to use during pct and bridge considering any gear will inevitably make the body more efficient at converting calories into muscle? In other words will it make the body more efficient while off so that it makes it easier to maintain the huge mass gains from gear? Because I am struggling to keep my gains from gear and I'm trying to really bulk up this winter ( I understand food has a lot to do with all of this not just supplementation I was just wondering if this product would be more beneficial for pct/off cycle then on cycle)

I'm :rainbow: for Need2Slin

~EZ

Top Bottom