Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet question

rustilldown

So I made a thread recently about sust eq Anavar, and I have a few questions about diet now aswell. I consider myself fairly advanced when it comes to training, nutrition and supplementation, but ihave a few things to ask.
1. - my hunger is just out of control about a month into this cycle, I have felt this once before on eq where I'd consume a loaf of bread and half a jar of PB in one sitting, but still.. Shouldi just go with it?
2. Since I work 14/7 shift as a carpenter, I'm on my feet 10 hours a day 2 weeks strait, I also train 6/7 days for about an hour with 20 min cardio, I calculated my calories to be at around 5500 per day now

My real Q is should I just keep training like mad and eat if I'm Hungry? Or is there a point of no return? My meals have been looking alot like this

1. 4 whole eggs, 2 slices of bread, a turkey sausage, half cup of yogurt and mixed fruit bowl , 25 grams whey, 1000 calories raw energy nut/seed/ raisin mixture, serving of omega 369

Meal 2. 2 tuna sandwich (4 slices of bread), 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites 500 cal raw energy nut mix, some celery stalk
Meal 3 remaining 500 cal raw nuts, 1 tuna Sammy, can of sardines, 10 egg whites, 25 grams whey

Meal 4 ( pre workout) 1 cup oats n whey

Meal 5
2 servings lean meats
2 scoops rice ...(1 cup or so )
1 bowl Muslix cereal with whole milk
Veggies

Meal 6( bedtime)
300 cal raw hemp seed.

Sometimes I swap tuna with chicken salad( whatever camp food is serving)

And I added all the nuts and raisins as it helps me poop.

I normally was eating far cleaner than this but lately my weight has been floating around 195, I have upped cals by about 1000 these last 2 days and not by choice...'the eq has forced me lol. can I eat like this and is it reasonably clean? I do work long hard hours and train like a beast.. Anything I should tweak ?
I want to aim for 205-210 10-12 % bf by the end of my run(16 weeks)

Ride it like you stole it!!

One other question I guess would be can I stop doing cardio and maybe eat less? I am on my feet all day, and im bloated constantly eating 5500

One other question I guess would be can I stop doing cardio and maybe eat less? I am on my feet all day, and im bloated constantly eating 5500

That would be the first thing you should do when trying to add some mass. You do manual labor, so you are already burning a bunch at work. Cut the cardio out for now

That would be the first thing you should do when trying to add some mass. You do manual labor, so you are already burning a bunch at work. Cut the cardio out for now

Thx buddy tonight was the first night I did not begin my workout with a'20 min cardio session, let Me say I had a great workout .'!'strength energy and aggression was up ready to lift
Anything in my path!

Top Bottom