Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet is everything!

kerryads

[FONT=&quot]Bros,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is just a reminder, that I am sure eveyone knows, but it is so easy to cheat on, and the is diet. The food we put into our bodys is so important. Probably the most important thing in bodybuliding period! I would rather miss a workout or taking AAS than than fuck with my diet or miss a meal. It is that important! I was temped the other day to say screw this diet crap, I am tired of eating the same shit over and over. But that quiclky changes when I see some fat-ass eating a Bigmac! You want to be cut and huge? Diet is the anwser! So those of you that are thinking of cheating on your diet don't! Do not give up, when the conest time, and the summer comes along you will be so glad you did not "cheat" on your diet![/FONT]

people do not get that eating healthy does not have to be boring at all

there are plenty of ways to bake, boil, or even bbq your meals and use things like paprika, black pepper, salt, and oregano which are 100% healthy as additions to it

i've posted a lot about my own recipes for healthy eating. example is a grassfed organic beef burger cooked on the grill with no charring, wrapped in lettuce and topped with tomatoes and home made guac. absolutely zero wrong with that and tastes 100000% better than a fucking big mac.

its important to understand that without the proper diet, you wont ever come close to achieving the heights you could.. diet is the most difficult thing you will encounter when it comes to discipline and consistency, but when you get dialed in, you will able to take yourself to levels you didnt know you could get to...

Top Bottom