Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for best results while using tren? EXPERIENCED tren users only please

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
hi im on day 24 on my first run with tren (E) at the moment and am really starting to see just how powerful this compound is. i am aiming to get lean on this cycle.

current stats -

~197lbs 5'9 with approx 11-12% bf (just a guess)

cycle is 300mg test E + 165mg tren E injected E3D (weekly amounts 700 test/380 tren i think)

im shedding fat quite well at the moment, but can literally FEEL the tren begging for more carbs. my diet is totally clean, a hybrid carb cycling thing im doing.

its a 5 day cycle, the first 4 "low" days i was eating 160g carbs/300g protein (all from chicken and lean beef) and ~ 70-80g fat (just as low as i can get it), but i bumped it to 190g carbs today, but still felt my body wanting more. all my carbs come from oats, and veggies in my last 2 meals (6 meals a day). my refeed day i eat higher GI carbs such as white potatoes and white bread and rice. i do get plenty in and relax on this day, eat approx 700g, mayber a little more. keeping protein at 300, and fat as low as possible.

my weight has remained the same for the last 3 weeks, i have gotten leaner, and am putting on some lean mass and my strength is improving steadily, but not crazily as i expected. i am wondering if i am short changing my gains by being too conservative on the carbs?

my cardio is 70 mins of fast walking, so LISS, on my 4 low carb days. non fasted, and i do my weights workout earlier in the day, with the cardio later. i find fasted AM ruins my energy.

i know that on tren you can eat more than other compounds and still get really shredded AND pack on lots of lean mass, but i guess im worried about not getting lean.

as i said i feel the tren begging for more fuel, am feeling more and more hungry as my fat is replaced with muscle. should i go ahead and bump the carbs up by another 15g to 205g per day, or more?

i bet my gains and strength would increase more rapidly if i do, but will i stop the fat loss?

hey ozzie im not a expert on the matter but your carbs seem a little high to be carb cycling unless im wrong but i thought carb cycling was only used in ketosis type diets an if thats what your trying to do your carbs are too high

an one other thing is i think that with your stats you may need to just stick with one goal bulk or cut , even tho the tren will keep you lean while you are bulking anyway so should get you closer too 10% or maybe even past it an pack on some more muscle. or what your could do is increase your carbs by 25 too 50g an stay at that for two weeks an then after the two weeks is up increase again by 25 too 50g an continue to do so until you notice any fat gain

Carb cycling is not for ketosis diets. In order for a ketosis diet to work effectively, the body will need to stay ketosis only utilizing carb up days when needed.

But for the OP: Drop a could of the low days and have moderate carbs days consisting of 300gm carbs, 300 protien, 30gm fats or even tryin increasing protien 10gm in every meal every day.

My buddy had to eat in excess of 6-8kcals a day to maintain lean mass while on tren/test/superdrol/dbol.. The fat was literally sliding off him. Normally this man has a slow metabolism.. If I were you Ozzie, I would keep cals high, but mostly clean.. I wouldn't hit near maintenance or under if I were you..

I don't think there is a "tren" diet. Recat to your body and go from there dood.

There are different types of meals that we should take while using tren users. It will keep our body fit and reduce the weight.

Old thread I know, bump it for those lurking needing info on this. The amount of estrogen in your body during your cycle will correlate to the amount of fat loss you will obtain. This is based on a study down in cattle, it's safe to assume that our bodies will react similar based on the same hormone levels. So ppl such as myself who are susceptible to the effects of estrogen on our bodies may find tren to not contain the magic melting effect. Regardless it is a great compound, another reason why I believe ppl suggest to run test lower than tren, your receptors eat up the tren quicker leaving the test to aromatise

Old thread I know, bump it for those lurking needing info on this. The amount of estrogen in your body during your cycle will correlate to the amount of fat loss you will obtain. This is based on a study down in cattle, it's safe to assume that our bodies will react similar based on the same hormone levels. So ppl such as myself who are susceptible to the effects of estrogen on our bodies may find tren to not contain the magic melting effect. Regardless it is a great compound, another reason why I believe ppl suggest to run test lower than tren, your receptors eat up the tren quicker leaving the test to aromatise

You just get done watching Jason Blaha?

Top Bottom