Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for best results while using tren? EXPERIENCED tren users only please

The theory makes sense, but if it was fool proof, you would see people running Tren only cycles with Letro when trying to cut.

Now with that said, a common practice when someone is prepping for a contest is to drop Test and add Letro near the end. I think people do this more to cut all water, but maybe getting rid of estrogen with tren really does help.

There are too many variables to list a diet for everyone. You have things like certain people being too fat to begin with to run high carbs. Then it is using the wrong type of macros (digest poorly etc). Then you have the wrong amounts.

So any type of diet may be the best as everyone is different. I will say though in a general sense tren is best used with mod-high carbs, mod to high protein and low-moderate fat. I would have good quality carbs with every meal on tren. Your body should be like a furnace if you run it properly. I usually only use 40mg per day and it is incredible.

A key to tren is controlling estrogen too. Letro is used to dry you out and it does that mainly through it's effects on lowering estrogen. I wouldn't use letro as an on cycle AI though... go with Aromasin. Letro should be used at the end of contest prep or when you want to get shredded.

There is merit in keeping test low when using tren and those results are mainly due to controlling estrogen easily. However everyone is different and to show that one of the biggest freaks as a fav cycle of approx. 3g test and 2g tren and no AI's used. He rotates the tren for 2g deca when bulking.

LOL. Exactly what I was thinking as well

That video made the average joe "well shit the more carbs I eat the more fat I will lose"

I like to do a lot of fasted training on Tren and I only really consume most of my carbs either PWO or a combo of pre/post if I'm not doing a fasted training session. Of course this goes with cutting which is what the question was originally about.. If you want tren to "shred" you and by this I mean actually sub8 not the 10-11 bullshit then watching your total macros is a must and for me lowering the carbs is the best way.

Also hate hearing how only dietary fat on tren is what can lead to stored fat like what??? Can someone show me some research on this, I know everyone works different and responds different but that seems ridiculous

hi im on day 24 on my first run with tren (E) at the moment and am really starting to see just how powerful this compound is. i am aiming to get lean on this cycle.

current stats -

~197lbs 5'9 with approx 11-12% bf (just a guess)

cycle is 300mg test E + 165mg tren E injected E3D (weekly amounts 700 test/380 tren i think)

im shedding fat quite well at the moment, but can literally FEEL the tren begging for more carbs. my diet is totally clean, a hybrid carb cycling thing im doing.

its a 5 day cycle, the first 4 "low" days i was eating 160g carbs/300g protein (all from chicken and lean beef) and ~ 70-80g fat (just as low as i can get it), but i bumped it to 190g carbs today, but still felt my body wanting more. all my carbs come from oats, and veggies in my last 2 meals (6 meals a day). my refeed day i eat higher GI carbs such as white potatoes and white bread and rice. i do get plenty in and relax on this day, eat approx 700g, mayber a little more. keeping protein at 300, and fat as low as possible.

my weight has remained the same for the last 3 weeks, i have gotten leaner, and am putting on some lean mass and my strength is improving steadily, but not crazily as i expected. i am wondering if i am short changing my gains by being too conservative on the carbs?

my cardio is 70 mins of fast walking, so LISS, on my 4 low carb days. non fasted, and i do my weights workout earlier in the day, with the cardio later. i find fasted AM ruins my energy.

i know that on tren you can eat more than other compounds and still get really shredded AND pack on lots of lean mass, but i guess im worried about not getting lean.

as i said i feel the tren begging for more fuel, am feeling more and more hungry as my fat is replaced with muscle. should i go ahead and bump the carbs up by another 15g to 205g per day, or more?

i bet my gains and strength would increase more rapidly if i do, but will i stop the fat loss?

Im not sure if I'm the first person to say this but your Tren dose is super low, with Trenbolone Enanthate your only getting 68mg of hormone per 100mg injected due to the ester length.

I consider my self an experienced Tren user, I don't like Test so my last Tren E cycle was 200mg Test E/wk, 600mg EQ/wk and 900mg Tren E/wk

My current cycle is 200mg Test E/wk, 900mg EQ/wk, 150mg Tren A/ed

The one thing I've learned with Tren is don't worry about your carbs, don't cycle just eat, you wont put on fat it will all be muscle. On my current cycle I'm sitting at 6-7% BF still eating a pint of ice cream three times a week, I need it to slow down the fat burning.

If you want to keep your carbs clean on a low dose keep them clean but Tren loves carbs and Tren will not allow you to get fat.

The one thing I've learned with Tren is don't worry about your carbs, don't cycle just eat, you wont put on fat it will all be muscle. On my current cycle I'm sitting at 6-7% BF still eating a pint of ice cream three times a week, I need it to slow down the fat burning.

If you want to keep your carbs clean on a low dose keep them clean but Tren loves carbs and Tren will not allow you to get fat.

No disrespect but telling someone they won't get fat in tren is horrible advice. What may work for you isn't practical advice for most people, bro.

*Any statements regarding anabolic steroids are for the sole purpose of entertainment.*

anyone who has a lot of tren experience wanna give me some advice here??
I know old thread, but I couldn't help noticing your avatar pic. If that is you, you might want to check up on those gyno or puffy nips.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom