Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for anavar

steward broch

is there any particular diet for cutting purpose while taking anavar? or jsut being on a caloric deficit should be ok? I want to se results asap so any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you.

is there any particular diet for cutting purpose while taking anavar? or jsut being on a caloric deficit should be ok? I want to se results asap so any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you.

No just one where you eat less than you do now. There are a million to choose from.

Less food less often. You need to be in a deficit every single day. Anavar will help you hold on to some muscle while eating this way but it will NOT help you burn fat. Too many people think that anavar is a fat burner. It is not. It is a steroid and steroids increase muscle protein synthesis.......not burn fat.

anavar does not help you cut.. it will help prevent muscle wasting while in a deficit

if you want ideas on how to cut down check out the ebook in my signature

Less food less often. You need to be in a deficit every single day. Anavar will help you hold on to some muscle while eating this way but it will NOT help you burn fat. Too many people think that anavar is a fat burner. It is not. It is a steroid and steroids increase muscle protein synthesis.......not burn fat.

100%.

It basically works like this -

body weight = calories eaten - calories consumed

You loose weight (and body fat), you either need to eat less or exercise more

Top Bottom