Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Other than being BLAND AND BORING AS HELL, is there any problem with eating the same foods everyday, e.g. Chicken n pasta being my main meal of course with veggies, ( beef twice a week replacing chicken )
I'm eating 500g pasta and 650g chicken daily... giving me 2724 calories ALREADY!
I like what I like and honestly I don't mind eating the same thing everyday, but what I'm asking is do I NEED to switch up the foods to become a superhuman, or something to that affect [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasta is very calorie dense. i do not think it is wise as you get older to be eating calorie dense foods for every meal, it will add a lot of unwanted fat and weight

you should swap out the pasta for something like a little brown rice or even a potato. they still are carbs but less calories

this meal doesn't have to be bland.. you can add apple cider vinegar and lemon to it.. along with spices which all will have a tiny amount of extra calories.. vs. drenching it in oils and butter like they do at restaurants

Top Bottom