Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0o Starter Stack & Phytoserms-347

This is my 2nd attempt at my first post and I am trying to decide on whether to add a supplement to a product I ordered from Mr. Supps. Here are my statistics:

Height: 5ft9in
Body Weight: 185
Body Fat: 15%

Workout Regime: I use the training principles of Bill Pearl, and modify it to train one to two body parts per day, which places me in the gym 6 days a week.

Body Building Goals: To gain 10 pounds of muscle mass, while losing the fat that seems to stick to my lower abs and around my chest. I don't compete but have been weight training since 1976.

I ordered the Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack from Mr. Supps and will begin using this product in October. Other than using SDI products (which suck), this will be my first time using the real stuff.

I've learned about a product called Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster, and its ability to enhance the libido, sexual performance, and provide excellent gains in muscle mass. I thought it would be a great idea to purchase it not only to enhance my Performance in the bedroom, but to magnify the effects from the Dieselbolan stack in the gym. So, what do you think?

Question: Can I combine the Dieselbolan v2.0o Starter Stack with Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster without any ill effects?

Looking forward to your reply....

I definitely believe in moderation but I'm also thinking that u maybe should look at a longer plan than a 4 week diesel run for ur goals. If u are lookin for 10 lbs of lean muscle with a significant drop in bodyfat from ur current 15% it will likely take more. U could possibly go with a 12 wk test e cycle with that diesel as a kick start and then run phytoserms as bridge.

oxymoron, Rodent Tester, In reading your reply Can you review the below changes to the manufacturer's original suggested cycle, to ensure I am applying your recommendations correctly:

Cycle 1 (FIRST VERSION OF APPLYING YOUR REPLY)
Weeks 1-12: Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster

Cycle 2
Weeks Dosage (ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER STACK SCHEDULE)
1-4 Dieselbolan v2.0 - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.

1-4 Forged Bromo - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.

1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.

4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.

4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

Or (SECOND VERSION OF APPLYING YOUR REPLY)

Weeks Dieselbolan v2.0 - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
1-4 Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster

1-4 Forged Bromo - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster

1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.

4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.

4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night

10-12 Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster

Again, I appreciate your help with this, as it is my first time using this stuff and I want to get it right.

I was thinking more along these lines. This could be tweaked different ways but this is a basic layout.
Weeks 1-12 test e 400wk 250x2 Mon-Thurs.
Weeks 1-4 Dieselbolan 1cap am, noon, pm
Weeks 1-4 Forged Liver Support and Forged Joint Support (or N2Guard if u havent bought the other stuff)
Weeks 1-13 HCGenerate

Weeks 14-18 PCT:
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Protein Factory Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
DAA chews
Forma Stanzol

Weeks 19-22 Bridge:
Bridge (Needtobuildmuscle)
Ostarine (sarmssearch or uniquemicals)
Phytoserms 347 (ruthlesssupplements)

Top Bottom