Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan 2.0

misto32

I want to know if it is safe to take Dieselbolan while I am on antidepressant? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thats tricky to answer,everyone is different ,and since no one knows what goes on inside that head of yours,only you can answer that.

I Know you can't with helladrol because of its potency,Gains on deiselbolan are somewhere between a light test/tren stack and a light test/deca stack. Strength,size,muscle recovery,nutrition retention,blood volume,pumps,and more are all in the mid to high range making Deisilbolan a perfect overall steroid of choice for any reason or cycle.

Side effects Of Dieselbolan-
As with any steroid side effects can be, Gyno,loss of libido,aggression, hair loss, acne and so on. With Dieselbolan these side effects are rare. But raised bp and liver damage can be more common as it has a methyl compound (this can be combatted with on cycle supps)

Kinda sorta lol

To my understanding Db2.0 is Dymethazine and Max LMG. The dymeth is basically two superdrol molecules held together by an azine bond. It's as strong but not as toxic as beastdrol.

I'm not an organic chemist, so hopefully I didn't just butcher that lol. Maybe someone who knows what's up *cough*needto*cough* can stop by and clear this up.

Kinda sorta lol

To my understanding Db2.0 is Dymethazine and Max LMG. The dymeth is basically two superdrol molecules held together by an azine bond. It's as strong but not as toxic as beastdrol.

I'm not an organic chemist, so hopefully I didn't just butcher that lol. Maybe someone who knows what's up *cough*needto*cough* can stop by and clear this up.

Top Bottom