Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did yall know that Rob Sager died a couple of months ago??

DJ_UFO

Banned
Sad. He was just 30. Heart failure.
:worried:

roid related? or just a bad heart? I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on the news blaming the gear..

sparetire said:
roid related? or just a bad heart? I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on the news blaming the gear..

I was trying to look for more info but couldn't find. Just say heart failure or Cardiac congestion. One of his friends said Rob's heart was skipping beats one week earlier. That's all I've found so far.

And I'm surprised that nobody heard about it. The guy had a perfect body.

DJ_UFO said:
I was trying to look for more info but couldn't find. Just say heart failure or Cardiac congestion. One of his friends said Rob's heart was skipping beats one week earlier. That's all I've found so far.

And I'm surprised that nobody heard about it. The guy had a perfect body.

I know.. Youd think you would have heard about it on the news, papers ect... I guess everyone must think the Paris Hilton issue is more important :rolleyes:

RIP. This dude had a great shape.

On February 27, 2007, Arti Media, a body building photography studio that had worked with Sager, released this statement:

"It is our deepest sorrow to announce that one of the most outstanding and recognized models in the bodybuilding and fitness industry, Rob Sager, has passed away this weekend due to heart failure, We have had the pleasure and honor of working with Rob during his flourishing years and valued him not just as a model, but also as a good friend."

Weeks earlier, family and friends reported Sager had complained his heart was skipping... it was suggested that his family had a history of heart problems. In the after math of his death, many well-wishers have expressed their sorrow for the loss of such a great person, but there was very little explanation behind his sudden death.

While there has been speculation that a combination of steroid abuse that caused an enlarged heart and stimulants used to reduce body fat placed too much strain on his heart and caused cardiac arrest, doctors aren't able to offer any real answers. Sager's family has offered thanks to concerned fans, but have not revealed any other details about his death.

rob_12.jpg

Last edited:
Sad news man, the guy was def. ripped and had a nice build. It's a shame that he died so young. It makes one think about the dire consequences of using large amounts of gear mixed with diet stimulants.. Makes you also wonder if working out so hard just to get a great body is worth death.. ah well..back to the gym..

Top Bottom