Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

no prob. good idea. i like prop better actually, i guess to each their own. how long u been on test for? i remember u saying u stay on

100mg's 2x wk using tren ace,ran for 16 wks ,that stuff was potent as hell, that was the best shape and most freaky looking i have ever been in my life, will i use it again, probably not, at my age it's abit rough on the sex drive.

RADAR

P4D2A022 said:
u only pinned the ace 2x per wk bro?? interesting. did u make it from pellets btw?

No.....It was pre mixed , i forgot to mention i was running test E 750 WK the whole time also.

RADAR

RADAR said:
No.....It was pre mixed , i forgot to mention i was running test E 750 WK the whole time also.

RADAR

dude, your levels had to be all over the place. i woulda felt like a woman on pms going into menopause on a crack/meth cocktail.

RADAR said:
100mg's 2x wk using tren ace,ran for 16 wks ,that stuff was potent as hell, that was the best shape and most freaky looking i have ever been in my life, will i use it again, probably not, at my age it's abit rough on the sex drive.

RADAR

radar, what gains did you make, how was strength and when did you notice the Train-na-bolan kick in, how was the hardness , veins etc.

My last cycle was Sustanon 500mg/week, eq 600mg/week, Tren 50mg/day and winny 25mg/day. I take the Winny and Dostinex to keep sides down when taking Tren.

I gained about 20lbs on cycle and have kept 16 since my cycle ended 6 weeks ago (thank you Sustain Alpha and a little clomid).

I am shredded w/ 10%bf and I ate like sh*t on cycle!! I was hungry from the Eq and I have a hard time gaining weight so I just ate whatever was available when I was hungry. Alot of Taco Bell too (no cheese or sour cream......still no good though) I still have veins everywere even my abs. I can't imagine what I would look like if I ate clean.

Top Bottom