Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

nice. takes a little bit to kick in. pharm grade?? damn ur lucky. i think the only way id be able to afford it is if i found p.owder lol

P4D2A022 said:
nice. takes a little bit to kick in. pharm grade?? damn ur lucky. i think the only way id be able to afford it is if i found p.owder lol
since its my first time on Tren. im not sure of the brand but it took me ihr to open.haha.saran wrapped box,hologram,taped down lid bottle was also wrapped and setting in a nice little bottle holder.the packaging must have cost more than the tren.it must be good stuff as i felt the effects within 1 minute.in my lungs.

theblondebomber said:
since its my first time on Tren. im not sure of the brand but it took me ihr to open.haha.saran wrapped box,hologram,taped down lid bottle was also wrapped and setting in a nice little bottle holder.the packaging must have cost more than the tren.it must be good stuff as i felt the effects within 1 minute.in my lungs.

Yep, I feel tren in about 5 min after the first inject.

i felt the first shot of tren within 20 minutes. i felt like my mood was elevated tenfold. i shot 25mg to start, homebrew, wanted to see, i was sweating so much scared to death shooting someshit i just made for first time. next day shot 50, next day shot 75, next day shot 100 and stayed there a bit :) it was glorious. i personally would like to drop this masteron out so i can go back to 100 of tren. problem is fitting it all in the syringe. hehe. i can stuff 60mg in there

jagerbombme said:
i felt the first shot of tren within 20 minutes. i felt like my mood was elevated tenfold. i shot 25mg to start, homebrew, wanted to see, i was sweating so much scared to death shooting someshit i just made for first time. next day shot 50, next day shot 75, next day shot 100 and stayed there a bit :) it was glorious. i personally would like to drop this masteron out so i can go back to 100 of tren. problem is fitting it all in the syringe. hehe. i can stuff 60mg in there
my problrm was this shit was thick as glue.it took me 3 min. to get it in.

perryscoon said:
I just finished a tren/var/test-p cycle and aside from pinning ed and night sweats, it was great. I did:

10 weeks
test-p 100mg ED 1-10
anavar 60mg ED 1-8
tren-a 75mg ED 4-9

Started at 185lbs with love handles
Mid cycle I bounced up to 204lbs from test bloat and extra cals
Now I'm in PCT and I'm a solid 191 with abs.

I had raging boners the whole time, no acne, no hair loss. My gyno from previous cycles flared up but letro killed that.

Tren is great stuff if you can handle it.

And like the other guy said in this thread, its not the guys on dbol and deca that are turning heads in the gym, its the tren users.

perry when did you notice the tren kick in, also was the strength insane, did you melt away any BF with it,

goku_kakarot77 said:
perry when did you notice the tren kick in, also was the strength insane, did you melt away any BF with it,
About a week and half. Yes, strength, energy, and aggression went up. No it didn't "melt" fat on its own but it is a little more forgiving when it comes to a clean diet than other steroids. I had to diet to get back down to 191.

Thanks 4 the props. I have to add that I deff. bust my ass int he gym. My diet is not terrible, but at no time am I eating chicken and brocolli 6x a day. lol

I stay away from fast food but eat like a man. I have 4-5 cheat meals a week, and typically drink chocolate milk PWO...

My goal is alway to add weight to my total lifts. I compete in Oly lifting.

Top Bottom