Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

there are lotsa guys who don't take it. some say they've tried it. others probably say they try it but are too scared. i was scared as fuck to try it from all the negatives i've always read. maybe it does do this to those people however i feel fucking awesome on it and love the shit.

its the dudes in the gym that are running tren along with other aas that are turning heads. not just some bloated guys on test only (me) lol

P4D2A022 said:
sammon, u did 1cc/100mg of tren ace ed or eod?? i heard masteron is sick with it

I ran it 100mg tren along with the others mentioned EOD for the simple reason that I just got sick of sticking myself so much and my glutes were all scarred up and tough. I even had to switch over to my quads towards the end. Also for me it was nice to at least have that second night to get some quality sleep in without waking up in lake Lotasweat every night.

It would probably be ideal to run 50-100mg ED depending on your weight if you can handle the daily injection.

This is why I am switching to the SuperTren which is an ace an Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This will allow me to inject every third day and still not have the enanthate ester in there. I really think it was that one that really did my acorns in last time around.

Mixing it with the Masteron probably helped in this regard as well due to its extremely high androgen receptor binding and comparatively low negative effects on hpta. I will know more when my buddy who is using the TriTren which includes the enanthate, ace, and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate finishes up his cycle. Other than the difference in our tren mixes our cycles were identical.

well, no night sweats last night.i usually sweat in bed anyway but none last night.im sure the Tren.has to build up for a while before this happens.I was a little short of breath that i noticed when i layed down.this morning all is well.im still 5lb lighter than friday after eating carbs all day.but that happens on a contest diet.blink your eyes and its gone.

jagerbombme said:
been on tren now for 4 weeks. first time running. i gathered my balls and decided to give it a whirl despite all the fucking complaints i read about not being able to breath and no sleep and night sweats, anxiety, high bp.

side effects personally for me are mild, they are there at times. but 1 outta 5 days i might have trouble sleeping, 1 outta 5 days i might sweat a little and 1 outta 10 i might sweat quite a bit.

other sides are by 2 weeks on i beat my 1 rep max on bench and benched it 5 times and benched 45 more pounds than that for 1. strength goes through the roof. fat is falling off however i will say my diets very good right now. and i'm hitting cardio on an empty stomach in the am. only once or twice did it seem like i was short of breath. one was after i had a shake and some almonds, went into the dentist, they laid me back and it was probably more due to anxiety and some reflux. the anxiety at this point was very high cause my carbs were so low. the other time i attacked a whole fuckn jar of anpb and seemed short of breath for the next hour. but hey, go figure. cardio doesn't seem impacted at all, my hr response to cardio has NOT changed. what i mean is my hr doesn't skyrocket as soon as i get on. it takes same amount of time and work to get it to 150 as it always did and it drops back down in cool down as quick as it ever did. maybe i'm lucky.

i ran 100mg ed for 2.5 weeks of this month and that was just insane strength and great mood, great libido, great pecker function. insane pumps. 60mg ed is close, 100mg ed though just seemed to come with higher bp. i know guys hitting 200mg ED. they are wacked hehe, jk, they are my bros. just seems like abuse.

pumps are always high no matter cals or carbs. this is my fav shit. and i know my sesame seed soup is real cause i crushed up my own sesame seeds and added them to my own cottonseed oil.

it seems in one month my delts/arms/chest/abs/legs are exploding, it seems like i look twice as big.

i will never cycle without tren again. would love some enanthate though, i agree, ed pokes get old. only 4 more months of it though :)

You mean only 4 more weeks to go right, Jagermeister?
:worried:

I just finished a tren/var/test-p cycle and aside from pinning ed and night sweats, it was great. I did:

10 weeks
test-p 100mg ED 1-10
anavar 60mg ED 1-8
tren-a 75mg ED 4-9

Started at 185lbs with love handles
Mid cycle I bounced up to 204lbs from test bloat and extra cals
Now I'm in PCT and I'm a solid 191 with abs.

I had raging boners the whole time, no acne, no hair loss. My gyno from previous cycles flared up but letro killed that.

Tren is great stuff if you can handle it.

And like the other guy said in this thread, its not the guys on dbol and deca that are turning heads in the gym, its the tren users.

thanks for info perry. i hear winny is great to run with tren. along with masteron. how was the var bro??

Powerbuilder333 said:
I greatly prefer Tren E. But then I also prefer Test E and Omna's.
I feel you get a better bang for your buck with long acting esters.

i agree....i like the long esters too cuz it makes injections less frequent as well......

P4D2A022 said:
thanks for info perry. i hear winny is great to run with tren. along with masteron. how was the var bro??

It was my first time using var and honestly I didn't notice anything from it until about week 6 when I started cutting back on my cal intake a little. Then it became very obvious and I had veins popping out everywhere. So, yeah its great with tren IMHO. Mine was pharm grade.

Top Bottom