Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

oh ok. im def using ace. prob will always run ace cause i like prop better than enth too. think ill start at 75mg eod. or would u suggest i start 100mg eod?

samman32174 said:
Just got off a cycle using 1cc/100mg tren ace + 2.5cc/100mg Masteron + .5cc/450mg Supertest. I also through in some Proviron orals every now and then if I felt a little lethargic before working out that day. I ran the Tren for 8 weeks and everything else for 12 weeks.

Results:

Started out at 168 and 22% body fat. I now weigh 174 at 11.3% body fat. Results with the tren are nothing short of amazing. I was so strong I literally felt like I shouldnt go as heavy as I felt I could due to fear of injury. At one point I was using 95 pound bells on flat bench at 170lbs of body weight. Thats not too bad for me as I am not really all that strong.

Side effects:

Night sweats and poor quality sleep. For real man this sucked towards the end. I had to have two blankets and switch them out about halfway through the night because they were SOAKED. Second about every other shot I would get about half the case in my glute and my lungs would just close and heart would begin to race. Having the worst asthma attack of your life is what it felt like.

Diff esters. I have done the enanthate before and personally I didnt get half the results I did with the acetate and on top of that I got tren dick bad. Granted I wasnt using test at the time. I wouldnt recommend using tren w/o test. Also the enanthate seemed to be a lot harder on my HPTA. Next time around I am going with the Super Tren which is 100mg of ace/100 mg retard per cc.

Summary: Tren is the best steroid I have ever done and I have done quite a few. I wont ever do another cycle without it.
Im glad you guys are here and i did my research.less than one minute after i took my first shot of tren i felt the tickle in my chest and felt like asthma coming on.it didnt get any worse and now 15 min later i feel fine.now for the night sweats..haha!let you know tomorrow.

ill be a great test subject.ive never used tren and im on a high protein high fat diet getting ready for a national qualifier in june.i cant freakin wait!!!

my weight dropped a little too much since yesterday so i took in more carbs today.have to train legs tomorrow.hope the carbs and tren the prop and enanthate help.LOL!!looking forward to it actually.Damn im sick in the head!LOL

Top Bottom