Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

ceo said:
al420's pic for non plats:
jtupm8.jpg

lol amazing.

been on tren now for 4 weeks. first time running. i gathered my balls and decided to give it a whirl despite all the fucking complaints i read about not being able to breath and no sleep and night sweats, anxiety, high bp.

side effects personally for me are mild, they are there at times. but 1 outta 5 days i might have trouble sleeping, 1 outta 5 days i might sweat a little and 1 outta 10 i might sweat quite a bit.

other sides are by 2 weeks on i beat my 1 rep max on bench and benched it 5 times and benched 45 more pounds than that for 1. strength goes through the roof. fat is falling off however i will say my diets very good right now. and i'm hitting cardio on an empty stomach in the am. only once or twice did it seem like i was short of breath. one was after i had a shake and some almonds, went into the dentist, they laid me back and it was probably more due to anxiety and some reflux. the anxiety at this point was very high cause my carbs were so low. the other time i attacked a whole fuckn jar of anpb and seemed short of breath for the next hour. but hey, go figure. cardio doesn't seem impacted at all, my hr response to cardio has NOT changed. what i mean is my hr doesn't skyrocket as soon as i get on. it takes same amount of time and work to get it to 150 as it always did and it drops back down in cool down as quick as it ever did. maybe i'm lucky.

i ran 100mg ed for 2.5 weeks of this month and that was just insane strength and great mood, great libido, great pecker function. insane pumps. 60mg ed is close, 100mg ed though just seemed to come with higher bp. i know guys hitting 200mg ED. they are wacked hehe, jk, they are my bros. just seems like abuse.

pumps are always high no matter cals or carbs. this is my fav shit. and i know my sesame seed soup is real cause i crushed up my own sesame seeds and added them to my own cottonseed oil.

it seems in one month my delts/arms/chest/abs/legs are exploding, it seems like i look twice as big.

i will never cycle without tren again. would love some enanthate though, i agree, ed pokes get old. only 4 more months of it though :)

jagerbombme said:
been on tren now for 4 weeks. first time running. i gathered my balls and decided to give it a whirl despite all the fucking complaints i read about not being able to breath and no sleep and night sweats, anxiety, high bp.

side effects personally for me are mild, they are there at times. but 1 outta 5 days i might have trouble sleeping, 1 outta 5 days i might sweat a little and 1 outta 10 i might sweat quite a bit.

other sides are by 2 weeks on i beat my 1 rep max on bench and benched it 5 times and benched 45 more pounds than that for 1. strength goes through the roof. fat is falling off however i will say my diets very good right now. and i'm hitting cardio on an empty stomach in the am. only once or twice did it seem like i was short of breath. one was after i had a shake and some almonds, went into the dentist, they laid me back and it was probably more due to anxiety and some reflux. the anxiety at this point was very high cause my carbs were so low. the other time i attacked a whole fuckn jar of anpb and seemed short of breath for the next hour. but hey, go figure. cardio doesn't seem impacted at all, my hr response to cardio has NOT changed. what i mean is my hr doesn't skyrocket as soon as i get on. it takes same amount of time and work to get it to 150 as it always did and it drops back down in cool down as quick as it ever did. maybe i'm lucky.

i ran 100mg ed for 2.5 weeks of this month and that was just insane strength and great mood, great libido, great pecker function. insane pumps. 60mg ed is close, 100mg ed though just seemed to come with higher bp. i know guys hitting 200mg ED. they are wacked hehe, jk, they are my bros. just seems like abuse.

pumps are always high no matter cals or carbs. this is my fav shit. and i know my sesame seed soup is real cause i crushed up my own sesame seeds and added them to my own cottonseed oil.

it seems in one month my delts/arms/chest/abs/legs are exploding, it seems like i look twice as big.

i will never cycle without tren again. would love some enanthate though, i agree, ed pokes get old. only 4 more months of it though :)
Now ive got a fucking" hard on"!!I start my shit today,

Just got off a cycle using 1cc/100mg tren ace + 2.5cc/100mg Masteron + .5cc/450mg Supertest. I also through in some Proviron orals every now and then if I felt a little lethargic before working out that day. I ran the Tren for 8 weeks and everything else for 12 weeks.

Results:

Started out at 168 and 22% body fat. I now weigh 174 at 11.3% body fat. Results with the tren are nothing short of amazing. I was so strong I literally felt like I shouldnt go as heavy as I felt I could due to fear of injury. At one point I was using 95 pound bells on flat bench at 170lbs of body weight. Thats not too bad for me as I am not really all that strong.

Side effects:

Night sweats and poor quality sleep. For real man this sucked towards the end. I had to have two blankets and switch them out about halfway through the night because they were SOAKED. Second about every other shot I would get about half the case in my glute and my lungs would just close and heart would begin to race. Having the worst asthma attack of your life is what it felt like.

Diff esters. I have done the enanthate before and personally I didnt get half the results I did with the acetate and on top of that I got tren dick bad. Granted I wasnt using test at the time. I wouldnt recommend using tren w/o test. Also the enanthate seemed to be a lot harder on my HPTA. Next time around I am going with the Super Tren which is 100mg of ace/100 mg retard per cc.

Summary: Tren is the best steroid I have ever done and I have done quite a few. I wont ever do another cycle without it.

P4D2A022 said:
good post jager....so 60mg ed is not too much different than 100mg ed??

pumps are same, or close, feeling is same. strength however, it's like liquid strength bro, the more you shoot, the stronger you are, and it's right fucking NOW.

that'll be the missed part when switching to enanthate.

Top Bottom