Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

al420 said:
I ran Tren w/ Test P for 22 weeks. Added almost 50 kilos to my total. Also went down a weigh class.

Below is 1 yr diff. I ran Tren for the majority of the year, and DO NOT eat clean EVER. I stay around 3500-4000 cals a day dfuring the week and closer to 6k on the weekends.

I typically run it at 50mg/day for 4 weeks, 75mg/day for 4 weeks, 100mg/day for 4 weeks, and then stop taking it for 5-8 weeks.

I stay on Test.

Amazing progress in a year. Good job!

im 10 weeks out from my first show in a long time.ive basically used sus. and enanthate and anadrol for the last 2 months.tomorrow ill start the tren..75mg eod....prop..100mg..eod and 750mg..enathate weekly.in 3 weeks on the high fat high protein no carb diet ive dropped bf unbelievable and havent lost a single pound.just started cardio this week,i have clen that im not even going to need.at this rate ill be 3% bf by june 14.3% is the lowest ive ever been.i was weighed underwater at a local university so it was accurate.

Tren is the best steroid. Lean, hard, vascular, real gains with no bloat. I love the way it makes me feel, aside from the god damn night sweats.

any u guys do the long acting tren enanthate? i just got 2 bottles and wondered if the long acting is just effective as the short acting

airsmith2k said:
any u guys do the long acting tren enanthate? i just got 2 bottles and wondered if the long acting is just effective as the short acting

I've heard its better from several reputable bro's with less sides. I haven't tried it personally though.

Top Bottom