Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

I took 100mg/day with test e for 4 months and yes, I would agree that tren makes the most noticable difference. Harder, leaner, bigger, the best by far. But I would note take it alone. Must have test with it. Now I inculde tren in every cycle. It wouldn't be a cycle without tren. I might bulk without it on the offseason. I am currently doing a few shows.

OMEGA said:
powrbuilder is geigh for Tren
LOL - only if I was one of those self lothing mo's.
As much as I like the effects of Tren, no other compound causes me as much respitory distress, not to mention deydration, over heating, and over sweating.

muscleup said:
The Diet transforms the body, Tren helps in the process.

there have been users claimed when using tren to bulk they either stayed lean or actually dropped Bf will gaining muscle mass, off course diet is factor assuming my diet will be in check, i want to run it test/dbol/tren original was test/deca/eq/dbol but i tend to bloat bad of deca even on 250mgs when diet is in check too (but love deca the fullness is amazing)

peace

muscleup said:
The Diet transforms the body, Tren helps in the process.

I Agree Muscleup! Too many people think the steroid itself is going to do the job. Cardio and Diet are key factors, the steroids will help but if you neglect either of those you won't get amazing results.

75mg EOD for 6 weeks made a huge difference. But i could walk for more then a few blocks without my legs feeling like they were going to explode and me being out of breath. Tren and proviron makes even more of a change

Top Bottom