Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I ruin my Fina?

trenbolone

Please go see the following link for a more accurate description: http://pub24.ezboard.com/ffinaplixfrm1.showMessage?topicID=2744.topic

There you will find a thread about my problem, which basically is that I got three layers in my 150mg/ml tren, and don't know what to do with the middle layer, while I did 75mg/ml tren, and I got two distinct layers and everything went fine...

So what is the small intensely golden layer floating on top of the crust? And should I suck it up into my final product, even though it will not mix in it unless shaked vigorously and even after mixing, it will fall back to the bottom in a few minutes.

Please respond either to this thread or the one in the finaplix forum.

Thank you very much!

So you doubled the amount of fina to get 150mg/ml. I would say that the extra layer is some type of filler/binder. You can either not suck it up or prefilter it out.

I had three layers after adding oli I shook it up and put it in the boling water, then I only had two layers after it cooled...

Some corrections etc.;

I did not double the amount of pills, I decreased the amount of oil that I put in with the tren pills/solvent.

I filtered it again, but still I get a triple layered solution. Maybe the "strange" layer is not that big anymore, but I'm only guessing.

Maybe I'll filter the "strange" layer again a few times... we'll see what happens tomorrow :)

ok, now I am confused. I expect 3 layers after adding oil to magic and heating, but you say you filtered it, through sterile filters, and still have three layers and the bottom is thick gunk?

hey guys I'm alittle confused about this. The instructions on the fina board say that you only need to heat it it you don't follow the 1 hour rule, but you guys are heating it anyway, why? Also, it doesn't say you need to let it settle. In fact it says to give it a swirl, then filter it with the seringe filter into the empty vial. Can someone set me straight? I don't want to mess up my conversion.

thanks

nuh_mizer, you need to reread the instructions my friend. If you are impatient and want to speed up the process of disolving the pellets, you can het them while in the magic solution. Secondly, after adding oil to magic and dissolved pellets, you heat again to get the gooy stuff out(this part is essential). Then after heating to seperate gunk, you should let it site,overnight is even good to allow seperation. Then you would warm it slightly so that it flows better and sterile filter. Lastly you can bake it to kill germs etc.

There was a change a few months back to the magic solution(for A kit anyways) that makes the 1 hour window obsolete.

So after I let it sit overnight to get the gunk to settle on the bottom, I DON'T want to swirl it again. Should I try not to disturb the gunk on the bottom and just remove the liquid?
I'm glad I'm learning this now instead of later. Whoever is in charge of the fina board should update the intructions.
Thanks for the help Zyg

There are all sorts of directions floating around and they will all work. Even A himself sends two slight variations of directions out. The process is actually very forgiving.

Im not sure where you are in the process so I cant really comment. Have you dissolved the pellets in the magic solution, added oil and heated to seperate? If so, let it sit and settle a while. Then rewarm(warm not hot) trying not to disturb contents and draw off liquid with a syringe and sterile filter. The thick gunk at the bottom is not tren but there will be a small amount of tren in the liquid at the bottom, but drawing it will likely clog your filter and saving it is prolly more trouble than its worth.

Top Bottom