Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get screwed?

nab12

This is kinda a long story, but my guy is refusing to help saying he didnt do anything wrong, so before I come to big of an asshole I wanna know what you guys think.

I ordered some HCG and Accutane from my source a few weeks ago. When I WUnioned him the money I was 10 bucks short. My mistake so he sends me and email saying he couldnt ship it until I sent him the 10 bucks and he was tired of folks shorting him and expecting the gear to get shipped.
I send him and email back apologizing and instead of sending more money I would just switch my order to match the amount I sent. So i subtracted the HCG and added an EQ and Test P instead. He responds saying cool will send soon. I then proceed to order the HCG from another source.
So i get my gear from my guy and its the accutane and HCG instead of the EQ and Test P that I had changed to. WEll this wouldnt be a problem but I already have the HCG from another source and i was looking forward to the EQ. I email him saying there was a mistake and he I didnt need the HCG anymore and Im now out $80 because I dont need/want two bottles of HCG. He says sorry but he isnt resending anything. I continue to ask him to fix the mistake, just like he expected me to fix it when I made the mistake of shorting him $10. He refuses and eventually says if I dont stop he will send coke to my house thru the mail, threatens a war, and other kinds of nonsense. I never threatened him with anything and was very professional with my emails to him. I had used him 4 or 5 times over the last 6 months with no problems and spent around $1000. S
so what do you guys think? Is it something I should continue to push for?

also, if you look at what I ordered you know its not really about the money its less than $100, but in this business all you have to go on is someones word, so thats what pisses me off, becuse there really isnt anything I can do.

Also, Ive got all of the emails in this exchange if anyone wants to read them.

heavy_duty said:
he's an Ass.
BTW That is a sweet ass video! :) And to Nab...he is an ass.

Well first of all messing up a WU is a security risk for you and the source. Having to send and resend funds is a bad risk, and some people will not do business with you after a mistake like that. However, once you agreed on a fix, his reaction was uncalled for. So I would just find another source bro. And the good thing is you can keep the HCG around for your next cycle.

as soon as dude acts like a dumbfuck, threatening to mail coke to your house, etc, i think it is time to go ahead and get a new source, but thats just my .02, i had dude scam me on here and also said that dumb shit

for starters he is a total ass. but you do have to realize that every communication between u 2 is a risk. another chance to somehow raise a red flag in the grand scheme of things. these guys arent your buddies, money is the only motivating force here. just like in the real world you cant buy something that costs 20$ and only have 10$, cuz it adds up. you really have to dot your I's and cross your T's when ordering, to make it as seemless as possible. in my eyes it is your mistake (no offense) you should have sent the 10 and bit your tongue. about the extra hcg or changed order, K.I.S.S, just keep the extra hcg for a rainy day. and reorder what you want (its not a legit biz like a nutrition store, no return policy). at least you got your order.

but dont take those threats seriouosly by him. you catn get in trouble if someone sends coke (or anything else) to your house. if you could it ouwld be a perfect scenario for anyone who hates someone else to get that person in trouble. you would get a letter from the PO to go get your package.

get a new source tho IMO

jochensa said:
for starters he is a total ass. but you do have to realize that every communication between u 2 is a risk. another chance to somehow raise a red flag in the grand scheme of things. these guys arent your buddies, money is the only motivating force here. just like in the real world you cant buy something that costs 20$ and only have 10$, cuz it adds up. you really have to dot your I's and cross your T's when ordering, to make it as seemless as possible. in my eyes it is your mistake (no offense) you should have sent the 10 and bit your tongue. about the extra hcg or changed order, K.I.S.S, just keep the extra hcg for a rainy day. and reorder what you want (its not a legit biz like a nutrition store, no return policy). at least you got your order.

but dont take those threats seriouosly by him. you catn get in trouble if someone sends coke (or anything else) to your house. if you could it ouwld be a perfect scenario for anyone who hates someone else to get that person in trouble. you would get a letter from the PO to go get your package.

get a new source tho IMO

I'll admit it was my mistake and I didnt want to resend more money to the same guy thru WU which is why I just changed the order. However, once he accepted the changed order and ships the wrong gear its no longer my mistake.

Top Bottom