Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get enough protein ?

EricAbesoolo21

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys ... today i only got in 120grams of protein ... really shitty day eating wise - i was afraid of training and decided my protein and caloric intake was not sufficient to do so ... is this a right approach - or does one day here and there of shitty eating not make a difference?[/FONT]

Don't skip your training, and also most people far far overestimate their protein intake needs

is this a real question? you think because you didnt eat enough one day then you just dont work out? there's no way you can be serious right now

some days i get 0 protein, some days i get a lot

our bodies don't need X amount of protein, this myth was invented in the 80's to sell protein powders to people.

ironically if you are getting tons of protein a day you will actually end up needing more because gut health. that is why people who follow a raw vegan diet eat very little protein and are extremely healthy.

Since I got rid of powdered protein shakes and make my own from Greek yogurt, I’m getting less protein and better results. So there’s that. Don’t focus on the number as mentioned above. Quality is better than quantity

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Listen up. I could, if I so desired, spend a couple of days only eating carbs and guess what... I could still train and not die. Is it ideal? No. But it's not the end of days and I wouldn't have to miss a workout just cos.

Top Bottom