Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt juice for Fight Club?

DRiiPz

Seriously, I have been browsing through the forums and no one on the past threads really has given a straight answer. Some say no, some say yes, I am confused.
I went on "iSteroids" and the cycle on that site for Brad Pitt doesn't state whether or not that cycle is for Troy or for Fight Club

He drank winny

I seriously doubt he did, he has barely any mass, just low bodyfat, and he's always had low bodyfat.

Are you asking cuz you think if someone takes the exact same cycle he will look EXACTLY like that? Or just curious?

~EZ

I highly doubt he was on any juice. In Troy and fight club he wasn't that big... Just really cut up with great definition and low body fat. If you haven't noticed he has really good genetics... Which probably plays a huge role in his ripped body. I'm 99% sure he is all natural.

eh I really wouldn't doubt it if he did a light cycle for both of those movies.

But whether or not he juiced.....he had the best food, trainers and help with nutrition money can buy. He probably ate so f-in perfect.

why do you want to know?

he obviously worked out and had a high priced PT work with him leading up to the movie. lots of actors change their bodies ahead of a movie. Javier Bardem is a former model, he ate cheeseburgers and shit for months ahead of his role in No country for old men to look like a bulked up psycho. Ralph Fiennes got a big beer belly for his role in Schindlers list so he could look like Amon Goeth.

worry about your own body and changing the way you look. taking what someone else takes isn't gonna translate into anything. that person cannot train or eat for you either.

Top Bottom