Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt juice for Fight Club?

Who cares of he fucking juiced really? My shattered oath! Fuck, are we the only people that juice? Celebrities don't juice? Did carrot top juice? Did George clooney juice for his role in Oh brother, where art thou? Did Christian Bale juice for his role in The Machinist? Jesus Christ

Not the machinist.. He was like 120lbs lol but he did to get ready for batman and put on almost 100lbs of muscle pretty quick. Dudes a beast though regardless if used roids or not

Not the machinist.. He was like 120lbs lol but he did to get ready for batman and put on almost 100lbs of muscle pretty quick. Dudes a beast though regardless if used roids or not

Lol it was sarcasm bro

he looks like a straw man, a shit ton of cardio and boxing twice a day can get you that body in a few months

Lol it was sarcasm bro

Lol yeah I figured. I just wanted to mention the fact that he put on so much weight super quick right after the machinist to prepare for batman! Even with juice the amount he put on in that short amount of time is absolutely ridiculous!

I do wish I had Brad Pitts clavicles though

Ya I wish I had his wrists. lol wtf? why his clavicles? Do u have the clavicles of a toddler?

he looked great in troy, but its not like the dude is super wide. not sure y u want his collar bones

Top Bottom