Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt juice for Fight Club?

I can say you have good genetics Rick? Or is that a cop out for all your hard work (-:

Either way your looking good mate!

I can say you have good genetics Rick? Or is that a cop out for all your hard work (-:

Either way your looking good mate!

I don't think my genetics are any better than anyone else's really. One thing that I do know, is that there is nobody in my gym that works harder than me....I give it 110% every day. From the moment I enter the gym to the minute I leave its killing shit and that's it. I don't conversate or go to the gym to look pretty or socialize. Its down to business and that's it day in and day out ;)

Yeah true hard work diet etc is whats needed. I have seen some people over the years even with all those things in place and never formulate any shape whatsoever - here I relate this to poor genetics or insufficient naturally occurring testosterone to promote muscularity etc!

Keep it up though (-: good to see so many passionate people on here for the iron as I'm new to this place!

Who cares of he fucking juiced really? My shattered oath! Fuck, are we the only people that juice? Celebrities don't juice? Did carrot top juice? Did George clooney juice for his role in Oh brother, where art thou? Did Christian Bale juice for his role in The Machinist? Jesus Christ

Who cares of he fucking juiced really? My shattered oath! Fuck, are we the only people that juice? Celebrities don't juice? Did carrot top juice? Did George clooney juice for his role in Oh brother, where art thou? Did Christian Bale juice for his role in The Machinist? Jesus Christ
Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom