Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt juice for Fight Club?

why do you want to know?

he obviously worked out and had a high priced PT work with him leading up to the movie. lots of actors change their bodies ahead of a movie. Javier Bardem is a former model, he ate cheeseburgers and shit for months ahead of his role in No country for old men to look like a bulked up psycho. Ralph Fiennes got a big beer belly for his role in Schindlers list so he could look like Amon Goeth.

worry about your own body and changing the way you look. taking what someone else takes isn't gonna translate into anything. that person cannot train or eat for you either.

^^^^this

Pitt was a` known exercise fanatic before fight club, as others have said for the movie he'd have a high end PT plus best of food and the time to eat it. He is small in the movie, doesn't look like he's hit up too many heavy squats or deadlifts but has more upper body mass than most non teenagers achieve training naturally in their first year or two. There's a chance he juiced for fight club, but I wouldn't bet on it. As for Troy, he goes from maybe 160 ripped in snatch to what looks to be 180 plus with a years training, I very much doubt that was a natural transformation. Obviously you can get to 180 at 5'11 without gear, but understand for the vast majority of people thats gonna take years of consistent training and diet.

i think brad pitt was skinny imo....hes not a big guy...whats all the fucking hype?

Imo rick rock is more shredded than pitt was in that movie and as far as I know he's never cycled. That's all diet and training.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

If he cycled for any of those movies then he needs to fire his personal trainer(s) because he has had no mass what so ever and he could have easily gotten his body to where it was with a good diet. If he was on something then they had no idea what they were doing.

Like Rick said, he has no mass...easy to be cut without mass...fuck this thread pisses me off

Imo rick rock is more shredded than pitt was in that movie and as far as I know he's never cycled. That's all diet and training.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Well....not completely true bud. I have done 3 little PH cycles, but never pinned. That's all about to change next month though when I start my first "real" cycle ;)

Thanks for the kind words though bro!

Top Bottom