Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diarrhea from using mk677 possible?

kelton_

Hey bros. Soo I administered 25mg of liquid mk-677 straight into my mouth and washed it back with water. Went about my business and and hour later I got smacked with diarrhea and nausea. About 6 hours later I came down with a fever. And body aches. It all lasted the entire night and was miserable. So my question to you is. Was this a result of mk677 or a coincidence?? I'm scared to try it again and I have 120 ml just sitting here.

My wife cycled Nutrobal 4 times, and I cycled it 3 times - not a single time did we have such an issue. Where did you get your Nutrobal from? Although I sincerely believe it is not the Nutrobal, and rather some other thing caused this issue and it was just a coincidence. If you want to be absolutely sure, you may as well try taking it again, and see what happens. If you will get the GI issues again, then Nutrobal will be to blame, which is weird, but even stranger things happen in this life....

Where did you order your nutrobal from?

Either you got food poisoning or some sort of stomach bug and it's just a coincidence that you started the nutrobal at the same time or there is some sort of impurity in the nutrobal that your body is negatively reacting to.

The side effects you are experiencing are not normal from nutrobal usage at all. I would be very curious to see what source you used. Check out the source reviews section on evolutionary.org and see what kind of reviews come up.

@Lev Butlerov my girls about to start running quality mk-677 and GW. I saw your wife has ran the mk-677, how much did she dose a night? I've read many different things and would love to know what worked well for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lev Butlerov my girls about to start running quality mk-677 and GW. I saw your wife has ran the mk-677, how much did she dose a night? I've read many different things and would love to know what worked well for her.

Yes, she did indeed run the Nutrobal a couple of times and Cardarine as well. The results were great, and she was as happy as it gets. Just make sure to get her high quality SARMS.

@Lev Butlerov that's awesome your wife got greats results and more importantly was happy. I bought her Mk-677 and GW through Sarms1.com. How many mg's of the mk-677 worked best for her. Thanks!

@Lev Butlerov that's awesome your wife got greats results and more importantly was happy. I bought her Mk-677 and GW through Sarms1.com. How many mg's of the mk-677 worked best for her. Thanks!

She was taking 10 mgs of Cardarine per day, and 25 mgs of Nutrobal. These dosages worked just fine for her.

Top Bottom