Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianobol

ade1

Hey Guys,

I know there must be loads of posts about this but i get real confused reading different opinions!! Ive got some Dianobol 10mg tabs.
Ive also got liquinolva and clomid too. Im just wondering when should i start taking the nolva/ or clomid after my cycle and for how long/how much?

Any info would be great guys

Ade

Once again,,, dbol only cycle is a waste,,,,, not worth the shut down of your natty test.................. That is my humble opinion and i stick too it from past ex. and that of others i know.....

Hey guys,

I plan on only doing 15-20mg every day for only 4 weeks.

Thanks for the replys

Ade

sounds like this is your first cycle. Go with some test bro, dbol only cycles aren't that bad but not for a first.

for a dbol only i would run 30-40mg ed for 6 weeks but it sounds like u got some more research to do.

ade1 said:
Hey guys,

I plan on only doing 15-20mg every day for only 4 weeks.

Thanks for the replys

Ade

You have 10 mg tabs? Aren't they usually 5mg's or a lot more if theyare UG?

Anyway, I don't think you will notice anything from 15-20mgs. I would use at least 40 with 50mgs being ideal.

How old are you? People will do what they want and righfully so, it's your own body, however, I wouldn't recommend doing a Dianabol only cycle and I wouldn't recommend doing any cylce until your at least over the age of 21.

bigdofba said:
You have 10 mg tabs? Aren't they usually 5mg's or a lot more if theyare UG?

Anyway, I don't think you will notice anything from 15-20mgs. I would use at least 40 with 50mgs being ideal.

How old are you? People will do what they want and righfully so, it's your own body, however, I wouldn't recommend doing a Dianabol only cycle and I wouldn't recommend doing any cylce until your at least over the age of 21.

there are 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, & 50mg tabs that i have seen and probably other varieties. UG's can dose it however they want.

Top Bottom