Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol vs turinabol for bulking

Nirina

I have a choice between dianabol and turinabol. Which one will be better for bulking? I want to get big, but still ripped. I don't want to have too much water or fat. What would you choose?

I would definitely go with Tbol. It will give the same muscle gains as dianabol, but without all the water retention and bloating. So for me it is an obvious choice. Besides, it does not aromatize into estrogen, which solves a lot of problems.

Is it muscle mass that Dbol gives more than turinabol, or it just adds water? I don't see the need for water that I will lose anyways.

Is it muscle mass that Dbol gives more than turinabol, or it just adds water? I don't see the need for water that I will lose anyways.

Check out this article on dbol vs tbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

Dbol just adds more water weight. It won't give you any more muscle gains then tbol will.

Slightly more strength though as water retention will cushion your joints and help with heavy lifting.

It is a personal choice. Since you don't want water I would probably go with tbol. Dbol is better for sheer size and strength but it will add water. Tbol is much more mild but wont have any estrogen related side effects.

Top Bottom